Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Working with disk sets from replicated LUNs Post 302893169 by jim mcnamara on Monday 17th of March 2014 04:24:34 PM
Old 03-17-2014
You have the option of a geographic cluster - remote site + two local nodes.
Consider adding additional inexpensive (x86-based) "quorum servers" so you can have cluster failover.

Oracle Solaris Cluster Geographic Edition Overview - Oracle Solaris Cluster Geographic Edition Overview

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Clouds (Partially Order Sets) - Streams (Linearly Ordered Sets) - Part 2

timbass Sat, 28 Jul 2007 10:07:53 +0000 Originally posted in Yahoo! CEP-Interest Here is my follow-up note on posets (partially ordered sets) and tosets (totally or linearly ordered sets) as background set theory for event processing, and in particular CEP and ESP. In my last note, we... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to replicated records using sed

I need to generate exactly 102 duplicates in a file using sed. Here's an example of my input: Grid-ref = 1, 148 Grid-ref = 1, 311 Grid-ref = 1, 428 I need: Grid-ref = 1, 148 Grid-ref = 1, 148 Grid-ref = 1, 148 Grid-ref = 1, 148 ... repeated 102 times, then Grid-ref = 1, 311... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Russ
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Preventing script from being replicated on a defined number of hosts

ok. i have an extensive program written predominantly in borne shell. i have to give an "evaluation" copy of this program to a user so she can test it out and see if she wants it. problem is, i dont have an evaluation copy. and even if i did, im worried the evaluation copy can be edited to... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format data by consolidating replicated obs

Please assist with the following. I have readings R1, R2,..Rn from plants from different fields , sometimes replicated. I need to first consolidate the replicates by their mean value per plant per field. Then I need to reformat the data by partially transposing it. The missing values... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jianp83
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Disk Space Utilization in HTML format working in one environment and not working on the other

Hi Team, I have written the shell script which returns the result of the disk space filesystems which has crossed the threshold limit in HTML Format. Below mentioned is the script which worked perfectly on QA system. df -h | awk -v host=`hostname` ' BEGIN { print "<table border="4"... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harihsun
13 Replies
cl_eventd(1M)						   System Administrator Commands					     cl_eventd(1M)

NAME
cl_eventd - Cluster event daemon SYNOPSIS
/usr/cluster/lib/sc/cl_eventd [-v] DESCRIPTION
The cl_eventd daemon is started at boot time to monitor system events that are generated by other cluster components. This daemon also for- wards these events to other cluster nodes. Only the events of class EC_Cluster are forwarded to other cluster nodes. OPTIONS
The following option is supported: -v Send additional troubleshooting and debugging information to syslogd(1M). FILES
/usr/cluster/lib/sc/cl_eventd Cluster event daemon ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
syseventd(1M), syslog(3C) NOTES
The cl_eventd daemon does not provide a publicly accessible interface. Sun Cluster 3.2 5 May 2006 cl_eventd(1M)