Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Altering a jar file
Top Forums Programming Altering a jar file Post 302893104 by risarose87 on Monday 17th of March 2014 11:55:17 AM
Old 03-17-2014
It's my work computer so I can't and for what I need to do I need to be able to do it on this computer, so is there any other options other than that?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Jar File Search!

Hi vgersh99, Iam sorry for that. In future, I will start new threads for different topics. Assuming that we don't know what the name of the jar file, we are searching for is, do we have any way, of finding a string or a file in it. Is there any Unix command for it? thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pjanakir
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search inside a Jar file..

Hey Guys, I need to search inside all the jar files of my directory for a specific string. Can anyone guide me as to how i can do it. I need this urgently please. More specifically i need to search for a class file name in the jar files. Thanks in advance :-) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikumar_cs
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

down in JAR file

Hello sir, I have created a jar file having some code in java.What it does is that it calls a shell code (a.sh) which is in the same directory. Now my requirement is that I want to jar the a.sh also along with the other files and want to call the a.sh which is now inside the jar file and not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nsharath
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to read a file inside jar

how to read the text file inside the jar without extracting jar. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikn
3 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Add external Jar file

Hi, how to add external jar file in jsp application on eclipse. Thanks SN:confused: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: snallusami
0 Replies

6. Programming

How can this jar file open pdf ??

OKay so my question is that how does this jar file convert something in there and show pdf when open it? I don't get how it works. Can someone explain to me. I have a link below, in there will be a file call Tools, and please open the file called "PQ10-sample" it will automaticly open up a pdf as... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonyduong15
11 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to write all the jar name in single with delimiter ":" in beween the jar name

Hi All, I am having 7 jar files in a dir. abc like listed below bash-3.00$ cd abc bash-3.00$ ls 123.jar 23wdawd.jar dfsa23.jar dsa.jar wew234.jar adsd234234.jar dfsda423.jarNow i want to assign all this jar files to a variable in the below format ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: natraj005
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Altering a variable

Can I take an argument input, lets say it's, hg0000_xy1_v2, in the script it becomes f ... then hack off the end of the filename to change the variable to hg0000 only. I tried using sed but can't figure it out. f="$f" | sed 's/_fg_v//' I could change the variable label if necessary to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scribling
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Getting the version from jar file

Hi, I am trying to retrieve the "Implementation version" from one of the .jar file The command which tried is as below. find /usr/local/platform -name "platform.jar" -exec zipgrep "Implementation-Version:" '{}' \;|awk -F ': ' '{print $2}'I am able to get the version as below 2.9.0-29But... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nextStep
2 Replies
GIJ(1)									GNU								    GIJ(1)

NAME
gij - GNU interpreter for Java bytecode SYNOPSIS
gij [OPTION] ... JARFILE [ARGS...] gij [-jar] [OPTION] ... CLASS [ARGS...] [-Dname[=value]...] [-ms=number] [-mx=number] [--showversion] [--version] [--help] DESCRIPTION
"gij" is a Java bytecode interpreter included with "libgcj". "gij" is not available on every platform; porting it requires a small amount of assembly programming which has not been done for all the targets supported by gcj. The primary argument to "gij" is the name of a class or, with "-jar", a jar file. Options before this argument are interpreted by "gij"; remaining options are passed to the interpreted program. If a class name is specified and this class does not have a "main" method with the appropriate signature (a "static void" method with a "String[]" as its sole argument), then "gij" will print an error and exit. If a jar file is specified then "gij" will use information in it to determine which class' "main" method will be invoked. "gij" will invoke the "main" method with all the remaining command-line options. Note that "gij" is not limited to interpreting code. Because "libgcj" includes a class loader which can dynamically load shared objects, it is possible to give "gij" the name of a class which has been compiled and put into a shared library on the class path. OPTIONS
-Dname[=value] This defines a system property named name with value value. If value is not specified then it defaults to the empty string. These system properties are initialized at the program's startup and can be retrieved at runtime using the "java.lang.System.getProperty" method. -ms=number This sets the initial heap size. -mx=number This sets the maximum heap size. -jar This indicates that the name passed to "gij" should be interpreted as the name of a jar file, not a class. --help Print help, then exit. --showversion Print version number and continue. --version Print version number, then exit. SEE ALSO
gcc(1), gcj(1), gcjh(1), jv-scan(1), jcf-dump(1), gfdl(7), and the Info entries for gcj and gcc. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001, 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with the Invariant Sections being ``GNU General Public License'', the Front- Cover texts being (a) (see below), and with the Back-Cover Texts being (b) (see below). A copy of the license is included in the man page gfdl(7). gcc-3.2.2 2003-02-25 GIJ(1)