Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Redirect from iFrame Theft
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Redirect from iFrame Theft Post 302892947 by Neo on Sunday 16th of March 2014 08:48:43 AM
Old 03-16-2014
Note: To decrease server load, this redirect has been (temporarily) shifted to our FB page at:

http://www.facebook.com/unixlinuxhq

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Redirect

I'm sittig behind a firewall that doesn't allow ftp. I have a conection to a UNIX system, connecting throug SSH. Is it possible to redirect the ftp through the UNIX to my computer? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: <Therapy>
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect messages

I have this script which invoke a java program and in the program I have several System.out.println statement to write messages to standard output, I wanna to redirect these to a log file so I did java blah blah blah > log.txt 2>&1 but I can't see any of those messages, can anybody help?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpang_
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Anyone knows any prevention against identity theft?

I have recently been victimized by the theft of my credit card. But, due to favorable situations I could prevent it from being miss-used and was able to make thins go in the right way.Anyways , I would like to know that if there any services which keeps your financial information safe and make you... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: levi
4 Replies

4. Programming

Can perl get a pagename when called from iframe?

how? there is html-page with: <iframe> <!--#exec cgi="perl-script"--> </iframe> so in that perl-script need to delegate the name of html-page why? too lazy for ajax (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tip78
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Awk: print all URL addresses between iframe tags without repeating an already printed URL

Here is what I have so far: find . -name "*php*" -or -name "*htm*" | xargs grep -i iframe | awk -F'"' '/<iframe*/{gsub(/.\*iframe>/,"\"");print $2}' Here is an example content of a PHP or HTM(HTML) file: <iframe src="http://ADDRESS_1/?click=5BBB08\" width=1 height=1... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: striker4o
18 Replies
THEFT-SERVER(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  THEFT-SERVER(1p)

NAME
theft-server - CLC-INTERCAL networking SYNOPSIS
theft-server --port=port [options] DESCRIPTION
The theft-server mediates the communication between two CLC-INTERCAL programs with the internet extension. It keeps a list of process IDs running on the current computer so it can provide lists of processes which can be engaged in INTERcal NETworking; it also responds to broadcasts allowing other CLC-INTERCAL programs on the LAN to know there is something happening on this computer. Under normal conditions, the theft-server is started automatically by a CLC-INTERCAL programs with the internet extension (unless one is already running, of course!) because the extension cannot operate without a server on the local computer. However, it is possible to start one manually, for example from a /etc/init.d or /etc/rc.d. If the program is started automatically, it uses defaults for all its configuration; when started manually, it accepts the following options: -pport / --port=port Uses the given port (number or service name) for communications, instead of using the default one from a configuration file. -lseconds / --linger=seconds Waits the specified time for a connection, then exit. The default is 600 (10 minutes). The timeout applies when the program starts and also when all existing connections are closed. This allows the program to be started on demand by CLC-INTERCAL programs, and to auto- matically exit when no longer required (unless more programs start up during the timeout). This function is disabled by setting the timeout to 0 (i.e. -l0); for example, if starting the server from /etc/init.d or equivalent one would disable the timeout. -d / --debug Tells everything it's doing (on Standard Error). Also, prevents the program from detaching from the current terminal and going into the background. BUGS
IPv6 is not yet implemented. perl v5.8.8 2008-03-29 THEFT-SERVER(1p)