Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Redirect from iFrame Theft
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Redirect from iFrame Theft Post 302892917 by Neo on Saturday 15th of March 2014 07:01:44 PM
Old 03-15-2014
Redirect from iFrame Theft

You are here because you have been redirected from a site which is stealing our content with iframe and other content theft techniques.

Please comment on this theft of our content or ask questions about content theft in this thread.

Thank you.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Redirect

I'm sittig behind a firewall that doesn't allow ftp. I have a conection to a UNIX system, connecting throug SSH. Is it possible to redirect the ftp through the UNIX to my computer? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: <Therapy>
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect messages

I have this script which invoke a java program and in the program I have several System.out.println statement to write messages to standard output, I wanna to redirect these to a log file so I did java blah blah blah > log.txt 2>&1 but I can't see any of those messages, can anybody help?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpang_
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Anyone knows any prevention against identity theft?

I have recently been victimized by the theft of my credit card. But, due to favorable situations I could prevent it from being miss-used and was able to make thins go in the right way.Anyways , I would like to know that if there any services which keeps your financial information safe and make you... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: levi
4 Replies

4. Programming

Can perl get a pagename when called from iframe?

how? there is html-page with: <iframe> <!--#exec cgi="perl-script"--> </iframe> so in that perl-script need to delegate the name of html-page why? too lazy for ajax (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tip78
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Awk: print all URL addresses between iframe tags without repeating an already printed URL

Here is what I have so far: find . -name "*php*" -or -name "*htm*" | xargs grep -i iframe | awk -F'"' '/<iframe*/{gsub(/.\*iframe>/,"\"");print $2}' Here is an example content of a PHP or HTM(HTML) file: <iframe src="http://ADDRESS_1/?click=5BBB08\" width=1 height=1... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: striker4o
18 Replies
AssetCacheManagerUtil(8)				    BSD System Manager's Manual 				  AssetCacheManagerUtil(8)

NAME
AssetCacheManagerUtil -- control the macOS Content Cache SYNOPSIS
AssetCacheManagerUtil [-a|--all] [-j|--json] [-l|--linger] command DESCRIPTION
AssetCacheManagerUtil controls the macOS Content Cache. AssetCacheManagerUtil must be run by root except as noted below. The options are: -a|--all Show all events, not just the end result of the specified command. -j|--json Print results in machine-parseable JSON format to stdout. -l|--linger Linger after completing command, to show other events. The commands are: activate Activates the content cache. Content caching is deactivated by default. After you activate content caching, restart devices on your network to take advantage of content caching immediately. Devices on your network will discover this content cache over time. Devices that are restarted will use this content cache immediately. deactivate Deactivates the content cache. isActivated Reports the content cache's activation status. Does not require root. canActivate Reports whether the content cache is eligible for activation. Does not require root. flushCache Flushes the content cache. flushPersonalCache Flushes all personal (iCloud) content from the content cache. flushSharedCache Flushes all shared (non-iCloud) content from the content cache. status Reports the content cache's status. Does not require root. settings Reports the content cache's settings. Does not require root. reloadSettings Forces the content cache to reload its settings. moveCacheTo path Moves the cache to path. The path must end with /Library/Application Support/Apple/AssetCache/Data. The contents of path are deleted and replaced with the cache. absorbCacheFrom path read-only|and-destroy Imports the cache from path. The path must end with either /Library/Application Support/Apple/AssetCache/Data or /Library/Server/Caching/Data. If the last argument is read-only the cache at path is not modified, otherwise it is emptied. This command only starts the absorption, which proceeds and finishes in the background. SEE ALSO
System Preferences > Sharing > Content Caching, AssetCache(8), AssetCacheLocatorUtil(8), AssetCacheTetheratorUtil(8) macOS June 1, 2019 macOS