Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris IPMP in the Service Domain (Oracle VM Sparc) Post 302892698 by Peasant on Friday 14th of March 2014 06:36:44 AM
Old 03-14-2014
You cannot create VSW from IPMP interface.

It is possible to use link aggregation interface for vsw.
Using Link Aggregation With a Virtual Switch - Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.1 Administration Guide

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Oracle Linux on SPARC

Hi Oracle Linux users, You can probably guess from the title what the question is: Does anyone know if Oracle Linux (the Unbreakable variety I think that is) comes in a SPARC release or, if not, will there be one some time soon ? Many thanks, P;):D:b: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patcom
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Service error on sparc server running solaris 10

Hi, I am getting following service error on one of the sparc servers running solaris 10 - Code : $ svcs -a | grep "maintenance" maintenance Nov_08 svc:/application/management/sma:default $ svcs -xv svc:/application/management/sma:default (net-snmp SNMP daemon) State: maintenance... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunadmin
8 Replies

3. Solaris

Can we configure link based IPMP in private connectivity in Oracle RAC

Hi I would like to know whether we can configure link based IPMP in private connectivity in Oracle RAC Regarsd ---------- Post updated at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:27 PM ---------- Here I am taking about in case of private connectivity through cross cable (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
6 Replies

4. Solaris

SunOS sun4v sparc ntp service in maintenance mode.

Hi experts, This is a production server. Host information's are below SunOS hostname_srv 5.10 Generic_150400-09 sun4v sparc sun4v Now issue with ntp service, This host have zone in it with 9 hosts, Every hosts have ntp service issue. While i check for the service status it's in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Oracle VM for SPARC - control/io domain dilemna

Hi all, My internal SAS disks (4 of them) are all sitting on the same controller/pcie device which is now being own by my default primary aka io aka control domain. I have created a vdisk server, that serves slices on these 4 disks to guest domain and everything is working fine. The issue... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
2 Replies

6. Solaris

When do you need a separate service/IO domain?

Looking at latest recommendations - http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/vm/ovmsparc-best-practices-2334546.pdf - specifically regarding domain roles. At the moment, we just have a physical host, primary control domain and then guest ldoms. We then export things like vdisks,vnet etc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)