Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Is there a way to organize bash_profile across different platforms Post 302892664 by John_Peter on Friday 14th of March 2014 03:38:34 AM
Old 03-14-2014
Hammer & Screwdriver

Thanks will check and reply

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I organize a series of files in date order?

I'd like to ls a group of files in date order but I'm not sure what the commands would be. Can anyone help with this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hedgehog001
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

looking for a simple way to organize envs on our unix box...

would like to standardize how we set envs on our unix box, so I thought a menu would be a great way to accomplish this. The problem I'm experiencing, is the value is set...but ONLY during the time the menu is initiated. please see below: > /home/is/bin/r12MENU.sh ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how organize my log file ( tabs )

hello i have written a multitask script which performs verifications on the server (RHEL 5 tikanga); based on list of rules. since the results are huge both in length and number and I am sending them all to my log file. Is there any method to organize the STATUS of my results in a defined... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goswami.c
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Organize of Data

Hello Expert, I am new in awk. I would like to know how to arrange data like Input File: lpar1 1 2 3 4 5 6 lpar10 4 5 6 lpar3 4 5 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shah09
3 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Organize (pretty) code

I'm looking for terminal programs, which organize and pretty code like HTML or JavaScript. Thanks! ---------- Post updated at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:49 AM ---------- Found this Online javascript beautifier (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: borobudur
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help for a script to organize data

Hey all, I have a file with info like this 12:05:44 DEV001 (15F6) 71 5 1372 131 58 100 6 0 17 DEV002 (15FA) 60 0 928 15 50 N/A 2 N/A 5 DEV003 (15FE) 77 2 961 59 51 100 1 0 2... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: leo.maveriick
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Organize file according to their extension

Hi Everyone ! i want to make an application which is written in shell script and in Bourne shell (sh) i want, when my script is executed, it read all the files in the directly and move them to folders according to their extension. suppose i have a files: test.txt test.jpg test.docx... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: me_newbie
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Discover unique names and organize

I'm attempting to write a script that will look into a directory, discover all unique names, create directories for their prefix names and place the files inside. I do this now one by one with a simple script but I'd like to automate the process. The directory would contain something like: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: scribling
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Organize output with awk

Hello, maybe someone could help me with this. I'm trying to print in a more ordered way this input. the input file is: AB XY UT ZW PRAT 0 3 4 7214800 93 0 3 4 730770 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ophiuchus
8 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)