Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Technical questions on bash,mysql and pHp Post 302892650 by Scott on Friday 14th of March 2014 01:33:21 AM
Old 03-14-2014
Such disparate questions!

What's your point? If it's homework, you know the gig: Rules for posting homework Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Posting Technical Questions Here May Result in an Automatic Ban

If you don't follow the rules and post technical questions that are not related to forum account and posting issues, you will be banned. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Questions

Hello I have to do a program in Bash, need help because it does not go out for me and go enough time with this!! Five directories(boards of directors) that more occupy, arranged according to size. To measure the size of every directory(board of directors) there must not be included the size of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: danihj
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to post technical questions?

Hi Admin, Please let me know How to post technical questions? Thanks, Sunil.K (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunilrk07
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Questions

I am writing a Bash script that needs to get part of the current directory path. Let's say the current directory is /cat/dog/bird/mouse/ant. I know that the part that I want is between "bird/" and "/ant". In this case, I would want to set a variable to "mouse". If the current directory were... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RickS
4 Replies
DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::mysql(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::mysql(3pm)

NAME
DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::mysql - A mysql specific Handle object SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
This module provides a subclass of DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle that compensates for some of the idiosyncrasies of MySQL. METHODS
Insert Takes a table name as the first argument and assumes that the rest of the arguments are an array of key-value pairs to be inserted. If the insert succeeds, returns the id of the insert, otherwise, returns a Class::ReturnValue object with the error reported. SimpleUpdateFromSelect Customization of "SimpleUpdateFromSelect" in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle. Mysql doesn't support update with subqueries when those fetch data from the table that is updated. DatabaseVersion Returns the mysql version, trimming off any -foo identifier CaseSensitive Returns undef, since mysql's searches are not case sensitive by default SimpleDateTimeFunctions Returns hash reference with specific date time functions of this database for "DateTimeFunction" in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle. ConvertTimezoneFunction Custom implementation of "ConvertTimezoneFunction" in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle. Use the following query to get list of timezones: SELECT Name FROM mysql.time_zone_name; Read docs about keeping timezone data up to date: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/time-zone-upgrades.html AUTHOR
Jesse Vincent, jesse@fsck.com SEE ALSO
DBIx::SearchBuilder, DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle perl v5.14.2 2011-09-21 DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::mysql(3pm)