Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting XML Parse between to tag with upper tag Post 302892403 by pareshkp on Wednesday 12th of March 2014 02:15:08 PM
Old 03-12-2014
Please find attachment!!!!

Last edited by pareshkp; 03-12-2014 at 11:03 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to retrieve the value from XML tag whose end tag is in next line

Hi All, Find the following code: <Universal>D38x82j1JJ </Universal> I want to retrieve the value of <Universal> tag as below: Please help me. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjavalkar
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add the multiple lines of xml tags before a particular xml tag in a file

Hi All, I'm stuck with adding multiple lines(irrespective of line number) to a file before a particular xml tag. Please help me. <A>testing_Location</A> <value>LA</value> <zone>US</zone> <B>Region</B> <value>Russia</value> <zone>Washington</zone> <C>Country</C>... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjavalkar
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk Script to parse a XML tag

I have an XML tag like this: <property name="agent" value="/var/tmp/root/eclipse" /> Is there way using awk that i can get the value from the above tag. So the output should be: /var/tmp/root/eclipse Help will be appreciated. Regards, Adi (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asirohi
6 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Trying to parse a xml file for only one tag

I have a xml file in where I need to parse only a particular tag and print the output in the shell script. Here is the tag info in the xml file <dp:file> This is dp file output </dp:file> Output should be printed as This is dp file output. Please help.Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandu123
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search for a html tag and print the entire tag

I want to print from <fruits> to </fruits> tag which have <fruit> as mango. Also i want both <fruits> and </fruits> in output. Please help eg. <fruits> <fruit id="111">mango<fruit> . another 20 lines . </fruits> (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashik409
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using shell command need to parse multiple nested tag value of a XML file

I have this XML file - <gp> <mms>1110012</mms> <tg>988</tg> <mm>LongTime</mm> <lv> <lkid>StartEle=ONE, Desti = Motion</lkid> <kk>12</kk> </lv> <lv> <lkid>StartEle=ONE, Source = Velocity</lkid> <kk>2</kk> </lv> <lv> ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NeedASolution
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

To search for a particular tag in xml and collate all similar tag values and display them count

I want to basically do the below thing. Suppose there is a tag called object1. I want to display an output for all similar tag values under heading of Object 1 and the count of the xmls. Please help File: <xml><object1>house</object1><object2>child</object2>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML files with spaces in the tag name, parse & display?

Greetings all, I have an XML file that is being generated from my application, here is a sample of the first tag (That I am trying to remove and display in a list..) Example- <tag one= "data" data="1234" updateTime="1300"> <tag one= "data1" data="1234" updateTime="1300"> <tag... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Moving XML tag/contents after specific XML tag within same file

Hi Forum. I have an XML file with the following requirement to move the <AdditionalAccountHolders> tag and its content right after the <accountHolderName> tag within the same file but I'm not sure how to accomplish this through a Unix script. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. ... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchang
19 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Grepping multiple XML tag results from XML file.

I want to write a one line script that outputs the result of multiple xml tags from a XML file. For example I have a XML file which has below XML tags in the file: <EMAIL>***</EMAIL> <CUSTOMER_ID>****</CUSTOMER_ID> <BRANDID>***</BRANDID> Now I want to grep the values of all these specified... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shubh752
1 Replies
GLFRAMEBUFFERRENDERB(3G)					    OpenGL 3.3						  GLFRAMEBUFFERRENDERB(3G)

NAME
glFramebufferRenderbuffer - attach a renderbuffer as a logical buffer to the currently bound framebuffer object C SPECIFICATION
GLsync glFramebufferRenderbuffer(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLenum renderbuffertarget, GLuint renderbuffer); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the framebuffer target. target must be GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is equivalent to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. attachment Specifies the attachment point of the framebuffer. renderbuffertarget Specifies the renderbuffer target and must be GL_RENDERBUFFER. renderbuffer Specifies the name of an existing renderbuffer object of type renderbuffertarget to attach. DESCRIPTION
glFramebufferRenderbuffer attaches a renderbuffer as one of the logical buffers of the currently bound framebuffer object. renderbuffer is the name of the renderbuffer object to attach and must be either zero, or the name of an existing renderbuffer object of type renderbuffertarget. If renderbuffer is not zero and if glFramebufferRenderbuffer is successful, then the renderbuffer name renderbuffer will be used as the logical buffer identified by attachment of the framebuffer currently bound to target. The value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE for the specified attachment point is set to GL_RENDERBUFFER and the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_NAME is set to renderbuffer. All other state values of the attachment point specified by attachment are set to their default values. No change is made to the state of the renderbuuffer object and any previous attachment to the attachment logical buffer of the framebuffer target is broken. Calling glFramebufferRenderbuffer with the renderbuffer name zero will detach the image, if any, identified by attachment, in the framebuffer currently bound to target. All state values of the attachment point specified by attachment in the object bound to target are set to their default values. Setting attachment to the value GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT is a special case causing both the depth and stencil attachments of the framebuffer object to be set to renderbuffer, which should have the base internal format GL_DEPTH_STENCIL. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if renderbuffertarget is not GL_RENDERBUFFER. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if zero is bound to target. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer(), glGenRenderbuffers(), glFramebufferTexture(), glFramebufferTexture1D(), glFramebufferTexture2D(), glFramebufferTexture3D() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLFRAMEBUFFERRENDERB(3G)