Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Free() - Program getting aborted. Post 302892127 by chacko193 on Tuesday 11th of March 2014 05:57:47 AM
Old 03-11-2014
Thanks ahamed101, now it is working fine.

Could you pls explain why that error was coming?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted

i m trying to run a command from diffrent login ,where i get following messages Empty compile time value given to use lib at /svm_wl1/billing/atai/rel/server/util/ataprocs line 73 Empty compile time value given to use lib at /svm_wl1/billing/atai/rel/server/util/ataprocs line 73 Empty... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhijeetkul
1 Replies

2. Programming

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.

I ran degugger in C++ and the followings are the message I got: Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted. 0x002a57a2 in _dl_sysinfo_int80 () from /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (gdb) info s #0 0x002a57a2 in _dl_sysinfo_int80 () from /lib/ld-linux.so.2 #1 0x002e97f5 in raise () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: napapanbkk
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

aborted due to compilation error

I wanted to edit the time for a cron job that cleans out the quarantine in mailscanner. etc/cron.daily/clean.quarantine I edited the file #!/usr/bin/perl # # IMPORTANT NOTE: # # Change the next line to 0 instead of 1 to enable this script. # By default it will be disabled and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcraul
2 Replies

4. Programming

How to get free disk space size in C/C++ program( Solaris system)

How to get free disk space size in C/C++ program( Solaris system)? Is there any standard function or system function? Just like "df" or "getdfree" in Linux. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yidu
4 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

cvs [login aborted]

Hi, I installed CVSNT on PC and trying to checkout files from/on linux box. Logging in to :pserver:user1@16.145.134.210:22/DBMONITOR/CVSROOT CVS password: cvs : unrecognized auth response from 16.145.134.210: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.4 ssh is ok. $ ssh user1@16.145.134.210... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zam
1 Replies

6. AIX

HPOV : coda is aborted

the service coda is aborted in HPOV the OS is AIX 6.1 , i reinstall it but its give me the same message , i remove coda files under /var/opt/OV/datafiles and i restart the service but its aborted agine . ./ovc -status ovcd OV Control CORE (44302556) Running agtrep OV Discovery Agent... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
8 Replies

7. Programming

Why do I receive Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted?

Im using gdb and when a user disconnects from my server I receive a message Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted. 0x7ffe0304 in ?? () I was hoping someone here might have a explination for this message in gdb (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: Errigour
26 Replies

8. Solaris

backup aborted

hi all I am getting following error while taking backup using the command ufsdump 0ubf 512 /dev/rmt/0cbn /database/backup2/rman_backup/level0 >> /database/backup2/backup_tape/level0_rman_06sep12 2>&1; from the log i got the error bash# tail -f level0_rman_06sep12 DUMP: Date of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
3 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need a FTP SERVER Program FREE

I need a FTP SERVER program for using in ubuntu, Do you know any for free? ps: there will be no internet connection so, vsftp will not work. need a tool (like filezilla but filezilla has no server version for unix ubuntu) that has to be installation package to extract in it. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: F@NTOM
6 Replies
sttransaction(3)					    ShapeTools Toolkit Library						  sttransaction(3)

NAME
stAbortThis, stThisTransaction - simple transaction handling SYNOPSIS
#include <config.h> #include <sttk.h> void stAbortThis (int domsg); struct stTransactionstThisTransaction; DESCRIPTION
stAbortThis is part of a simple transaction mechanism on the basis of setjmp(3) and longjmp(3). A transacion is started by setting a return point calling setjmp(3) and may be aborted by calling stAbortThis. This outputs a short abort message, cleans up the temporary files (stRm- RegisteredFiles(3)) and performs a longjmp(3) operation, returning to the transaction start point. The structure variable stThisTransaction carries information about the current transaction. It has the following fields: struct stTransaction { char tr_fname[MAXPATHLEN+1]; int tr_done; int tr_seqno; int tr_rc; jmp_buf tr_env; }; When setting the transaction return point by calling setjmp(3) the tr_env field must be used as argument to setjmp. The name of the con- cerned file should be stored in tr_fname field and the tr_done flag should be cleared. tr_seqno is the serial number of the current trans- action and must be increased at the beginning of each new transaction. The tr_rc return code can be set to an appropriate return code when something went wrong and the transaction was aborted. When not set by the application, tr_rc will be set nun null by stAbortThis on abor- tion of the transaction. On successful completion, tr_done should be set TRUE. SEE ALSO
stRmRegisteredFiles(3), setjmp(3), longjmp(3). sttk-1.7 Thu Jun 24 17:43:37 1993 sttransaction(3)