Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Creating a VPN using Openserver 5.0.6 Post 302892055 by trolley on Monday 10th of March 2014 03:05:48 PM
Old 03-10-2014
After spending most of the day Saturday researching this topic, I decided to move the whole thing over to my FreeNAS system.

Thanks jgt on replying to my question. I may do what was recommended to add flexibility.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help with vpn

We have an older model DG Aviion Unix system and we're trying to switch to VPN but we can't talk to the Unix box... can't ping or telnet to it, but we can talk to all our other systems (PC/NT servers). Is there a network/tcpip setting we're missing? Something we have to change/set, either on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: markb
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

Vpn

Hi, I have two unix networks connected via VPN via IPsec. I am using snapgear vpn devices at each location. The two devices can ping one another, as well as the unix network behind the respected devices. The unix machines can ping their local vpn devices. However, I am having issues pinging... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: l8kerboi23
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

VPN and then

Hi, I want to work on a remote unix server, then on a windows XP station I have a Forticlient that makes a VPN to the network on which the server is situated. But then I do not know how to work with. In DOS box (cmd BOX) I issue: telnet myserver but It does not know IT. Any idea ? Many thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

help needed with creating challenging bash script with creating directories

Hi, Can someone help me with creating a bash shell script. I need to create a script that gets a positive number n as an argument. The script must create n directories in the current directory with names like map_1, map_2 etcetera. Each directory must be contained within its predecessor. So... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: I-1
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

advertisement in vpn

I am looking for a solution to add a web banner in all web page sessions when user is connected through pptp vpn connection. any solution? may be using squid or pptp servers? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vansari
1 Replies

6. IP Networking

VPN Connection

Hello, I have question about VPN connection thats, I have two networks 1-Office Network 2-Home Network both are connected to internet i have in Office network PPTP VPN Server with real or static ip and on the home network all clients working with local ip Now , I need to connect to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxCommandos
3 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Creating a .profile, displaying system variables, and creating an alias

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Here is what I am supposed to do, word for word from my assignment page: 1. Create/modify and print a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jagst3r21
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Vpn

Hi. Yesterday I installed Solaris 11.3 and I tried to setup a VPN but I didn't find how to make it. I saw the "network manager" where I found the ethernet connection but I didn't find where to add a VPN connection. When I used Debian Linux there was NetworkManagerVPN that with a GUI I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jena
0 Replies
eurephiadm lastlog(7)													     eurephiadm lastlog(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-lastlog - View the eurephia lastlog SYNOPSIS
eurephiadm lastlog [-v|--verbose] [-S|--sortkeys <sort keys>] [<FILTER arguments>] DESCRIPTION
This command will query the lastlog records, which contains information about all logins done with the eurephia-auth plug-in. OPTIONS
-S | --sortkeys <sort key>[,<sort key>[,<sort key>]...] Sorting order of the report. More sort keys can be given, separated by comma. The available sort keys are: uid : User ID certid : Certificate ID ip : IP address where the client connects from vpnip : Assigned IP address on the VPN client status : eurephia connection status login : When the client logged in logout : When the client logged out username : eurephia username macaddr : MAC address of the TUN/TAP interface on the VPN client uicid : User ID/Certificate ID link ID. Related to the IDs provided by eurephiadm usercerts -v | --verbose View detailed lastlog FILTERS
The filters can help reducing the amount of data being reported. Multiple filters may be added, but they will only work as additional "AND" arguments in the query. -c | --certid <Certificate ID> Certificate ID -i | --uid <User ID> Numeric user ID -u | --username <User name> User name -I | --ip-addr <IP address> IP address of remote host -s | --login <YYYY-MM-DD> Login time -e | --logout <YYYY-MM-DD> Logout time -m | --mac-addr <TUN/TAP MAC address> MAC address of remote VPN interface of the client -a | --uicid <Access ID> User ID/Certificate ID link ID. Related to the IDs provided by eurephiadm usercerts SEE ALSO
eurephiadm(7), eurephiadm-certs(7), eurephiadm-users(7), eurephiadm-usercerts(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm lastlog(7)