Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat How to see the copy speed and status ?? Post 302891938 by drl on Sunday 9th of March 2014 10:35:35 PM
Old 03-09-2014
Hi.

Next time use Theiling Online: ASCII bar ... cheers, drl

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Speed it up!

I wonder, are there any "tricks" to increase my server's access time in general? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pappous
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Couldn't open status file /var/samba/STATUS.LCK

I believe i have most of samba configured right but i get this error each time time try to run it. I was given suggestion that i touch the file, i did, but i still cannot rid myself of this error. Any suggestions (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: macdonto
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

check the status and send an email with status

Hi, We have a text file which has the following data. ISA~00~ ~00~ ~ZZ~VISTN ~ZZ~U1CAD ~051227~183 7~U~00200~000011258~0~P~< GS~FA~EE05J~U1CAD~051227~1831~000011258~X~002002 ST~997~0001 AK1~SH~247 AK2~856~2470001 AK5~A AK2~856~2470002 AK5~A... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: isingh786
3 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

dmidecode, RAM speed = "Current Speed: Unknown"

Hello, I have a Supermicro server with a P4SCI mother board running Debian Sarge 3.1. This is the "dmidecode" output related to RAM info: RAM speed information is incomplete.. "Current Speed: Unknown", is there anyway/soft to get the speed of installed RAM modules? thanks!! Regards :)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Santi
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Installing RedHat 8.0 onto Dell PowerEdge SC1425 - hdc: status error: status = 0x58

I have successfully installed RedHat 8.0 onto a Dell PowerEdge SC1425 today. This server has two SATA hard drives, and an IDE DVD-ROM drive. Using the following kernel parameters, i successfully installed across both hard drives from CD: ide0=0x1f0,0x3f6,14 vga=791 resolution=1024x768 expert... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishsponge
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is in-core copy and disk-copy of i-node table?

I have found a question from the exercises of my study mat. The question is "Why are there a in-core copy and a disk-copy of i-node block and super block?" If any one know the proper answer then please send me..... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dearanik
1 Replies

7. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

data from blktrace: read speed V.S. write speed

I analysed disk performance with blktrace and get some data: read: 8,3 4 2141 2.882115217 3342 Q R 195732187 + 32 8,3 4 2142 2.882116411 3342 G R 195732187 + 32 8,3 4 2144 2.882117647 3342 I R 195732187 + 32 8,3 4 2145 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: W.C.C
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automation, Copy, File Status Check --> Script(s)

All, I have to write a script to do the following requirement. There is a file called BUSINESS_DATE.TXT. This file get updated once the oracle partition created. In Oracle, Partition will be created every day. There is a seperate script scheduled to take care ORACLE partition creation. The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthi_mrkg
3 Replies

9. Programming

How to track table status delete/update/insert status in DB2 V10 z/os?

Dear Team I am using DB2 v10 z/os database . Need expert guidance to figure out best way to track table activities ( Ex Delete, Insert,Update ) Scenario We have a table which is critical and many developer/testing team access on daily basis . We had instance where some deleted... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to see the status of all the ftp put & get files logs and curent ftp transfer status ?

How to see the status of all the ftp put & get files logs and curent ftp transfer status if any active ftp running in the background ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i4ismail
2 Replies
cfspeed(3C)															       cfspeed(3C)

NAME
cfgetospeed(), cfsetospeed(), cfgetispeed(), cfsetispeed() - tty baud rate functions SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
These functions set and get the input and output speed codes in the termios structure referenced by termios_p. The termios structure con- tains these speed codes representing input and output baud rates as well as other terminal related parameters. Setting the parameters on a terminal file does not become effective until is successfully called. returns the output speed code from the termios structure referenced by termios_p. sets the output speed code in the termios structure referenced by termios_p to speed. The speed code for a baud rate of zero, is used to termi- nate the connection. If is specified, the modem control lines are no longer asserted, which normally discon- nects the line. returns the input speed code from the termios structure referenced by termios_p. sets the input speed code in the termios structure referenced by termios_p to speed. RETURN VALUE
returns the output speed code from the termios structure referenced by termios_p. returns the input speed code from the termios structure referenced by termios_p. and return zero upon successful completion. Otherwise, they return -1 and set to indicate the error. ERRORS
and fail when the following condition is encountered: [EINVAL] The value of speed is outside the range of possible speed codes as specified in WARNINGS
and can be used to set speed codes in the termios structure that are not supported by the terminal hardware. SEE ALSO
tcattribute(3C), thread_safety(5), termio(7). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
cfspeed(3C)