Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Connect to one server from other server without asking password Post 302891762 by muraliinfy04 on Friday 7th of March 2014 07:27:51 PM
Old 03-07-2014
Thanks for your replies.Finally i am able to connect to the destination server wihtout asking password by below command.

sshpass -p 'password' ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no root@serverip.

but now i want to execute a command as below and i want to pass this one as a parameter to the command above.could u pls help on this.

isi_for_array -s "isi auth ads time --sync --force"

so this isi command i want to provide the input to the sshpass command.how can i do that?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

To Connect to Windows server from Unix server

Hi i am writing a script in unix where after some validations, i require the script to connect to a windows server and then kich off a batch file there. i tried ftp and got the error message that "the remote host refused an attempted connect operation". I am able to connect to this unix... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vidzz911
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

connect to remote server by applying password

Hi , I am new to shell script. I have to write a shell script which will login to remote server then check for the space there. There 50 remote ervers all are having different password. Could you please suggest me some way. I am working on solaris box. Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikash_k
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

[SSH] Need to connect to remote server as different user and without password

I have a task requiring that USER_A run a script, which connects to HOST_B as USER_B and does not ask for a password. If I am logged in on HOST_A as USER_B, I can connect to HOST_B without a password, no problem. However, if I try running ssh with the command line "ssh USER_B@HOST_B" while... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Totengraber
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to Server B from Server A and Archive the file

Hi I need to connect to a ServerB from Server A eg: Server A : 172.20.273.51, un: xxx, pwd: xxx Server B: 172.20.273.51, un:yyy, pwd: yyy Need to copy the files(with name starts with IME*) from /grid/pc/IME* to /grid/pc/archive What will be the command or script to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsmeruga
3 Replies

5. Linux

Generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server

How to generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server to use in scripting. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sridhardwh
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Public key to connect from one ftp server to other server

How to generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server to use in scripting. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sridhardwh
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect (SSH) to Windows server via Linux server through a script and passing command.. but failing

I am trying to connect to Windows server via Linux server through a script and run two commands " cd and ls " But its giving me error saying " could not start the program" followed by the command name i specify e g : "cd" i am trying in this manner " ssh username@servername "cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunil seelam
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to server-1 from server-2 and get a file from server-1

I need to connect to a ftp server-1 from linux server-2 and copy/get a file from server-1 which follows a name pattern of FILENAME* (located on the root directory) and copy on a directory on server-2. Later, I have to use this file for ETL loading... For this I tried using as below /usr/bin/ftp... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhruuv369
8 Replies

9. HP-UX

Connect to remote server using sftp with password define within command/script

I am trying to connect to remote server in hp-ux, using sftp command (using sftp username@ip and password ) able to connect to remote server but, in this case sftp prompt for password and user need to manually enter it. I want sftp can read a password define in script or from file, so it can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ketanraut
1 Replies

10. Linux

How to connect Linux server (configure two way authentication) with Windows server?

Hi my name is Manju. ->I have configure the two way authentication on my linux server. ->Now I am able to apply two way authenticator on particuler user. ->Now I want to map this linux server to my AD server. ->Kindly tell me how to map AD(Active Directory) with this linux server. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjusharma128
0 Replies
asadmin-create-auth-realm(1AS)					   User Commands				    asadmin-create-auth-realm(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-create-auth-realm, create-auth-realm - adds the new authorized realm SYNOPSIS
create-auth-realm --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] --classname realm_class [--property (name=value)[:name=value]*] auth_realm_name Adds the named authorized realm. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. --classname Java class which implements this realm. --property optional attributes name/value paris of provider implementation specific attributes. OPERANDS
auth_realm_name name of this realm. Example 1: Using create-auth-realm asadmin> create-auth-realm --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 --classname com.iplanet.ias.security.auth.realm.DB.Database --property defaultuser=admin:Password=admin db Command create-auth-realm executed successfully Where db is the auth realm created. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-delete-auth-realm(1AS), asadmin-list-auth-realms(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-create-auth-realm(1AS)