Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Infrastructure Testing
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Infrastructure Testing Post 302891698 by blackrageous on Friday 7th of March 2014 10:39:43 AM
Old 03-07-2014
Infrastructure testing is a bit vague and can encompass a great deal. It naturally should be dependent upon the environment. What makes up the infrastructure. I recommend taking a look at the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) set of comprehensive processes.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

freeware to document your IT infrastructure for unix

I just started using this good free software that lets you document your entire IT infrastructure. It's called Auditor Lite or Documentor for Unix and in my opinion it's the best software out there and the fact that it is free is even better. Just thought I would let you guys know if you want to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itguy321
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HOWTO plug server into infrastructure

Hi I consider how to plug server into infrastructure. What is the actual standard for sys admins to plug server and make it up and running. Whether use LACP/EtherChannel, IPMP, JumboFrame and when ? How to make server redundancy and fail-over to maximize its uptime ? How many network... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: presul
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris packages for Oracle grid infrastructure installation

Hello guys, I am trying to install oracle grid infrastructure 11.2 on Solaris 5.11. while I was reading the installation guide to check for the software requirements, there were two packages mentioned for the Solars 5.11. They are as follows pkg://solaris/developer/build/make... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zacsparrow
2 Replies
pdb2mdb(1)						      General Commands Manual							pdb2mdb(1)

NAME
pdb2mdb - Program Database to Mono Debugging Symbol converter. SYNOPSIS
pdb2mdb pdb_file DESCRIPTION
This tool is used to convert debugging symbols generated by Microsoft's compilers into debugging symbols that can be consumed by Mono's runtime. Program Database files are files that end with the extension .pdb and are associated with a library or executable (a .dll or .exe file). This format was until recently not documented so Mono used its own file format for storing debugging information, the Mono debugging for- mat. Just like PDB files Mono Debugging information is stored in files that reside side-by-side with a program executable or a library. You can use the pdb2mdb tool to transform these PDB files into MDB files that Mono can then consume to debug programs or provide line-num- ber information for stack traces or exceptions. LICENSE
The pdb2mdb tool is released under the terms of the Microsoft Public License (MS-PL). JB Evain wrote the tool. The PDB reading support came from Microsoft Common Compiler Infrastructure. SEE ALSO
mono(1), mdb(1) WEB SITE
http://www.mono-project.com 23 April 2009 pdb2mdb(1)