Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: System Activity Report
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring System Activity Report Post 302891457 by tarun_nix on Thursday 6th of March 2014 12:35:37 AM
Old 03-06-2014
Thank you Perderabo, seams this is the only option, I was thinking on other methods of collecting data.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mksysb and system activity

Hello, With AIX 5.3 is it possible to run a mksysb with users logged into the system? The users are accessing a database app that runs on a separate physical disk than the system files. Does this even matter? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samsa1mi
1 Replies

2. AIX

System activity

Hi, I want to find program's file read,write for a particular time.For example i am executing an application called test1, this will get input from some parameter files(file1,file2,file3) and it will write to some files(file4,file5), so i want to execute one program which will capture these... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gnanadurai_it
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to monitor system activity while executing tests

I need to monitor system activity (RAM, CPU usage, execution time) while running some tests on solaris, linux and aix and save the output. Please advise whether there's a utility available for these systems? How can time the execution of the command? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smovla
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Strange system activity no matter what I try

When I choose to encrypt my drive during a Linux install, it encryps it, but I receive errors in dmesg and in ~/.xsessions-errors during use. The first error is in dmesg where it sometimes shows errors writing to the encypted device. The second error is in ~/.xsessions-errors with an error about... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: justgoogleit
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

system activity and information data

Hi all, i need to collect all system activities data(processes running, disk details, memory, etc), system logs and things related. i heard of cfg2html but its not available for my CentOS distro(i may need to install separately but thats not what i wana do). i can use sar for syatem... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajayyadavmca
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

RHEL Linux process activity monitoring tool from windows 7 system

I have 2 RHEL 5.9 system where customized applications are running. These 2 servers are with in a network (LAN) with each other.One application in say Server 1 can talk to another application in server 2 and vice versa. The applications are exchanging data among each other. Recently I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anjan Ganguly
0 Replies
EXRDISPLAY(1)						      General Commands Manual						     EXRDISPLAY(1)

NAME
exrdisplay - displays an EXR image on the screen SYNOPSIS
exrdisplay [options] imagefile DESCRIPTION
exrdisplay is a simple still image viewer that optionally applies color transforms to OpenEXR images. OPTIONS
A summary of the available options is included below. -p Displays the preview (thumbnail) image instead of the main image. -l lx ly Displays level (lx, ly) of a tiled multiresolution image. -w Displays all pixels in the data window, ignoring the display window. -a Ignores the image's pixel aspect ratio, and does not scale the image to make the pixels square. -c x Loads only image channel x. -1 Sets exposure and knee sliders so that pixel value 0.0 becomes black, and 1.0 becomes white. -n Normalizes the pixels so that the smallest value becomes 0.0 and the largest value becomes 1.0. -A Same as -c A -1 (displays alpha). -Z Same as -c Z -n (displays depth). -s Swaps the image's top and bottom half, then swaps the left and right half, so that the four corners of the image end up in the cen- ter. (Useful for checking the seams of wrap-around texture map images.) -u Changing the exposure and knee controls continuously updates the on-screen image. -t u Use n parallel threads to read the image file. -h Show summary of options. AUTHOR
exrdisplay was written by Florian Kainz <kainz@ilm.com> and Drew Hess <dhess@ilm.com>. This manual page was written by Pino Toscano <pino@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). EXRDISPLAY(1)