Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Problem with scientific Linux multiboot Post 302891405 by blackrageous on Wednesday 5th of March 2014 01:48:37 PM
Old 03-05-2014
You should be able to use the ubuntu rescue CD/usb. Use that media to start a live session and then you can look at your disk.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Multiboot problem Help plz??

I have installed Win98 OS .......1st then RH7.2 with GRUB bootloader okay i.e in the Grub there is two choices 1-Linux 2-Dos also I install bootloader of linux in MBR -master boot record- when select Linux an error : ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cannot use mail in scientific LINUX

i'm in computer laboratory and i want to send mail to other computer in this computer lab..but the problem is it doesn't function. the result is : >N 1 Mail Delivery Subsys Mon Sep 3 11:44 71/2580 "Returned mail: see transcript for details" i already install mailx and sendmail but its still... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: help me
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Multiboot on a laptop: windows Solaris Linux

Hi Just want to share.... Multiboot: winlinsos; June 2016 Lenovo x230, 4GB - No internal DVD driver I have # fdisk -l Disk /dev/sda: 120.0 GB, 120034123776 bytes, 234441648 sectors Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes I/O... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: van12
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Multiboot problem with Slackware 14.2, FreeBSD 11 & Solaris 10

I want to install Slackware 14.2, FreeBSD and Solaris 10 on a p4 machine but multiboot is not working as lilo overwrites grub and btx boot loader can't detect others. I had to boot slackware and Solaris with the installation disc for a good number of times. I installed all boot loaders on MBR. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Multiboot problem with Slackware 14.2, FreeBSD 11 & Solaris 10

I want to install Slackware 14.2, FreeBSD and Solaris 10 on a p4 machine but multiboot is not working as lilo overwrites grub and btx boot loader can't detect others. I had to boot slackware and Solaris with the installation disc for a good number of times. I installed all boot loaders on MBR. The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: harveyclayton
3 Replies
sdp_delete_all_field(3COMMPUTIL)	     Communication Protocol Parser Utilities Library Functions		  sdp_delete_all_field(3COMMPUTIL)

NAME
sdp_delete_all_field, sdp_delete_all_media_field - delete all SDP fields SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag...] file... -lcommputil [ library...] #include <sdp.h> int sdp_delete_all_field(sdp_session_t *session, const char field); int sdp_delete_all_media_field(sdp_media_t *media, const char field); DESCRIPTION
The sdp_delete_all_field() function deletes all the occurrences of the specified SDP field from the session structure. For example, if the session structure has 3 bandwidth (b=) fields, then when this function is called with SDP_BANDWIDTH_FIELD, all the three bandwidth fields are deleted from the session structure. The sdp_delete_all_media_field() function deletes all the occurrences of the specified SDP field from the specified media structure. For example, if the caller wants to delete all the attribute fields in a media structure, calling this function with SDP_ATTRIBUTE_FIELD argu- ment would delete all the attribute fields in the media structure. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, these functions return 0. Otherwise, the appropriate error value is returned. The value of errno is not changed by these calls in the event of an error. ERRORS
These functions will fail if: EINVAL The session or media argument is NULL or the field type is unknown. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libcommputil(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 12 Oct 2007 sdp_delete_all_field(3COMMPUTIL)