Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming SQL: Alter existing bool after printing Post 302891362 by Franklin52 on Wednesday 5th of March 2014 09:36:16 AM
Old 03-05-2014
The SQL string should be probably like:
Code:
SQL_NEW = "UDATE tblDataBuch SET Gedruckt = '" & CInt(blnVariable) & "' WHERE Gedruckt = 0;"

or
Code:
SQL_NEW = "UDATE tblDataBuch SET Gedruckt = " & CInt(blnVariable) & " WHERE Gedruckt = 0;"

This User Gave Thanks to Franklin52 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Can't alter bootlist

Made a sysback tape backup on our 595 running 4.1.5 but when trying to do a restore discovered that rmt0 not in bootlist(s). Tried to alter both the normal and service bootlists but system wont respond to F7(commit). Erased the service boolist then tried alter again, same result. Now have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mooshkie
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

folder existing and file existing

I want to look into a folder to see if there are any folders within it. If there are, I need to check inside each folder to see if it contains a .pdf file So If /myserver/myfolder/ contains a folder AND that folder conatins a .pdf file do X Else do Z I may have multiple folders and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: crowman
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Add existing user into an existing group

Pre: no gpasswd/adduser there is just usermod can be used, also there is no -a option for usermod. How should I add a user into a group? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: a2156z
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in printing a sql query in perl

Hi All, I have the following sql query select abcd from udbadm.log where xyz='1'. I have 16k queries similar to this with different values for xyz. I want to print the values of 'abcd' for each row. I have the following perl code, but not sure how i can print that particular... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: userscript
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

insert pipes for existing and non-existing records

I have a source file like this, L4058S462 34329094 F51010141TK1070000483L4058S462 34329094 0232384840 381892 182 5690 L4058S462 34329094 F51020141FIRST CLEARING, LLC A/C 3432-9094 L4058S462 34329094 F51030141JOHAN HOLMQVIST ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saravanamr
1 Replies

6. Programming

Error message: invalid types 'bool...' (array problem)

Hello everyone. I'm stuck with an error message that neither I nor any of my computer science peeps can understand. The program I wrote is meant to be a simple decimal to binary converter, but with this message it's more complicated than I thought. Here's the code: #include <iostream>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qf_woodfox
2 Replies

7. Programming

Error message: invalid types 'bool...' (array problem)

Hello everyone. I'm stuck with an error message that neither I nor any of my computer science peeps can understand. The program I wrote is meant to be a simple decimal to binary converter, but with this message it's more complicated than I thought. Here's the code: #include <iostream>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: qf_woodfox
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alter existing script to work with longer file name

I have this script: #!/bin/sh for file in "$@" do ext=${file##*.} base=${file%.*} num=${base##*v} zeroes=${num%%*} num=${num#$zeroes} #remove leading zeros, or it uses octal num=$((num+1)) base=${base%v*} new=$(printf... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scribling
4 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

SQL - how to alter info of a cell in table

Hello, I am newbie on mysql and trying to edit my database from terminal under linux. What I need to do is to change the information written in a cell in table. Let me explain what I tried: $ mysql -u mysqluser -p $ show databases; $ USE catalogue; $ show tables ; $ select * from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies

10. Programming

Bool vs char * conversion

I have a problem at make step to install a downloaded package consisted of different programs. In file included from kcdbext.cc:16:0: kcdbext.h: In member function �char* kyotocabinet::IndexDB::get(const char*, size_t, size_t*)’: kcdbext.h:1281:14: error: cannot convert �bool’ to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
3 Replies
cdde.xml(5)															       cdde.xml(5)

NAME
cdde.xml - Configuration file for cdde DESCRIPTION
When cdde is run for the first time, an example xml configuration file (~/.cdde.xml) is created for you: <?xml version="1.0"?> <cdde delay="5000000"> <drive path="/dev/cdrom"> <audio command="echo An audio cd was inserted."/> <data command="echo A data cd was inserted."/> <dvd command="echo A dvd was inserted."/> <vcd command="echo A vcd was inserted."/> <svcd command="echo A svcd was inserted."/> <blank command="echo A blank cdr/dvdr was inserted."/> <mixed command="echo A mixed (audio/data) cd was inserted."/> </drive> </cdde> This default file is not very useful, and so I suggest you to edit it to your needs before running cdde again. You may add as many drive entries, or commands as you like. If multiple entries are found for a type of disc then all entries will be run in the order they are found. The specific device in use can be passed to the command with one of the following special tags: %dev% - is replaced with the device name of the cdrom that just had a disc inserted %mnt% - is replaced with the listed mount point for the cdrom that just had a disc inserted Note: %mnt% is determined through your fstab (usually located in /etc) file. If you do not have a listing for each <drive> in the fstab this will cause problems. This way, you can tell your video player which device to use when playing a VCD, for example. EXAMPLE
This is an example of ~/.cdde.xml file: <?xml version="1.0"?> <cdde delay="5000000"> <drive path="/dev/cdroms/cdrom0"/> <audio command="xmms %mnt%"/> <data command="mount %mnt%"/> <dvd command="xterm -iconic -e mplayer -fs -xineramascreen 1 -dvd 1"/> <vcd command="xterm -iconic -e mplayer -fs -xineramascreen 1 -vcd 1"/> <svcd command="xterm -iconic -e mplayer -fs -xineramascreen 1 -vcd 1"/> <blank command="gcombust"/> <mixed command="mount %mnt%"/> </drive> </cdde> FILES
~/.cdde.xml SEE ALSO
cdde(1) AUTHORS
Eric Lathrop <eric@ericlathrop.com> Stanislav Maslovski <stanislav.maslovski@gmail.com> WEBSITE
For the latest release of cdde, see: http://cdde.sourceforge.net/ Eric Lathrop 0.3.1 cdde.xml(5)