Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to send email HTML + PDF attachment? Post 302891092 by ahamed101 on Monday 3rd of March 2014 07:56:53 PM
Old 03-03-2014
Are you getting any errors? Show us your script, how you are using it and any errors you see.

--ahamed

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send a *.pdf file as a attachment

Hi there, i am very new in the unix sector. (i work on HP UX, an Sun Solaris) i can write some simple scripts,..... but now i will wirte a script with "mail". i would like to send a pdf file to a mail recipient. But if i try it with "mail -s "email@adress" < "filename(with path)" it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scotty
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

HELP!!! how to send PDF file as an attachment using mailx

Hi, iam using the following command: uuencode file1.pdf file1.pdf|mailx - s "waz up?" xyz@domain.com Iam recieving an encoding error when i try to open the attachment. Pls help..very urgent!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Brat
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send an attachment and html text both in the same mail

Hi all, I am working on UNIX (Solaris28). I would like to send an email in which the body will be in html format and, in the same mail, a xls file has to be attached. I have tried this: the file is correctly attached but the body comes as html source and not formatted. If I do not attach the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stefan.yu
4 Replies

4. AIX

Send email from unix (AIX) with PDF attachment

I am using the following command to send PDF attachment with a mail. uuencode <attachment.pdf> <attachment.pdf>|mailx -s <subject> <mail_id> < <Message_file.txt> This one send the message with attachment. I would like send PDF attachment with the mail Can any one help with this issue ? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunjup
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Send HTML body and HTML attachment using MUTT command

Hi there.. I need a proper "mutt" command to send a mail with html body and html attachment at a time. Also if possible let me know the other commands to do this task. Please help me.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickramshetty
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to send email as HTML format with attachment ?

hi.. Could somebody help me how to sent an attachment using sendmail command and the content is HTML format ?. Below is my code to sent the email as HTML but i do not know how to sent the attachment, please help me To: "BAHARIN HASAN"<baharin.hasan@gmail.com> from: "DATAONE SDN... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bh_hensem
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to send mail with inline html along with attachment. Please help!

The below code is not working. I am able to send only inline html or only attachment. When trying to do both, only inline html is sent without attachment. Please help! #!/bin/ksh (echo "Subject: Test Mail - HTML Format" echo "MIME-Version: 1.0" echo "Content-Type: text/html" echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thulasidharan2k
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

html format email with attachment in unix

Team, I have the below code, which is working fine and it sends the html report using sendmail command. I want to attach one more file ( which goes as attachment ) in that email. How to achieve it. i tried with uuencode. But no luck :mad: outputFile="/tmp/out.html" ( echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itkamaraj
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending html email with html attachment

Hello, I have a script which is sending an html file as an attachment. #!/usr/bin/ksh export MAILTO="user@company.com" export CONTENT="/usr/tmp/file.html" export SUBJECT="EmailSubject" ( echo "Subject: $SUBJECT" echo "MIME-Version: 1.0" echo "Content-Type: text/html" echo... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreenathkg
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send a PDF attachment via MAILX?

Hi, We are using HPUX and have a script to send PDF attachment via MAILX Basically the script does the following: echo > $HOME/MY_mail_file uuencode o40881754.pdf o40881754.pdf >> MY_mail_file cat MY_mail_file | mailx -m -s "Sending PDF attachment" <email address> This script works... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Michel
7 Replies
KATALYZER(1)							      libkate							      KATALYZER(1)

NAME
katalyzer - analyzes Kate streams and displays various information about them. SYNOPSIS
katalyzer [-hV] [-l types] [-l!] [ infile ] DESCRIPTION
katalyzer analyzes Kate streams and displays information about them. The type of information to select is selectable on the command line. Several multiplexed Kate streams may be analyzed at the same time. OPTIONS
-h Show command line help. -V Show version information. -l types Select the types of information to log, from the list below. These characters may be concatenated in a single -l option, as, eg, ls does (eg, katalyzer -l Ttv). Refer to the katalyzer command line help for a fully up to date list of types. e: errors p: packet c: container specific information T: Timing t: text v: event d: dump page and packets S: statistics -: miscellaneous information that doesn't belong in any other type -l! Shorthand to select all information to log. EXAMPLES
Analyzes any Kate stream in an Ogg file: katalyzer input.ogg Analyzes any Kate stream in an Ogg file, displaying only errors: katalyzer -l e input.ogg SEE ALSO
katedec(1), kateenc(1) libkate 0.4.1 03 december 2008 KATALYZER(1)