Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unusual system bog down
Operating Systems Solaris Unusual system bog down Post 302890192 by jlliagre on Tuesday 25th of February 2014 03:59:58 PM
Old 02-25-2014
What says "prstat -Z" from the global zone ?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting an unusual file

Hi everyone, I was doing some practising with Unix and accidentally created a file with the name -------------------- Yeah, it was UNINTENTIONALLY. I tried removing it various ways like rm '--------------' rm '-.*' and all other sorts, but Unix keeps detecting that as an option stuff... ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scmay
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

unusual function refrences

I'm wrting a program which needs to get the following information of a sever by calling some lib fuctions or system calls, so can anybody help to tell me those function names or where I can find the description of them ? CPU usage Memory usage Load procs per min Swap usage Page I/O Net I/O... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xbjxbj
1 Replies

3. Programming

unusual function refrences

I'm wrting a program which needs to get the following information of a sever by calling some lib fuctions or system calls, so can anybody help to tell me those function names or where I can find the description of them ? CPU usage Memory usage Load procs per min Swap usage Page I/O ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: xbjxbj
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

very unusual question about while

is there anyway to make while run a command faster than per second? timed=60 while do command sleep 1 done i need something that can run a script for me more than one time in one second. can someone help me out here? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Terrible
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unusual Problem

what is wrong with the below script: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #!/bin/bash echo "Setting JrePath..." grep -w "export JrePath" /etc/profile Export_Status=$? if echo "JrePath declared" elif echo "JrePath not declared" echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
4 Replies

6. HP-UX

Unusual Behavior?

Our comp-operator has come across a peculiar ‘feature'. We have this directory where we save all the reports that were generated for a particular department for only one calendar year. Currently there are 45,869 files. When the operator tried to backup that drive it started to print a flie-listing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vslewis
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Awk specify Unusual Delimiter

# echo "size(JFJF" | awk -F"size(" '{print $1}' awk: fatal: Unmatched ( or \(: /size(/ the delimiter is "size(" but i'm not sure if awk is the best tool to use to specify it. i have tried: # echo "size(JFJF" | awk -F"size\(" '{print $1}' awk: warning: escape sequence `\(' treated as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unusual problem with cp command

I have made a simple script to zip a file then first copy it to a specific directory using cp command then move it to another directory. Files are getting generated at regular intervals in the dir. /one/two/three/four/. I have entry of my script in cron to run after every 2 min. #!/bin/sh... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devesh5683
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Script unusual behavior

Hello, I have noticed some unusual behavior while running the script. when i use below script it gives output 355.23 #!/bin/bash ONEDAY=`date +%Y%m%d --date="1 days ago"` cat /opt/occ/var/performance/counters_`date -d "1 day ago" +%Y%m%d`*|grep "Gy,Gy-Gy-CCR"|awk -F"," '{print... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptor
5 Replies
EXPCHK(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						EXPCHK(1p)

NAME
expchk - Check a keyrec file for expired zones SYNOPSIS
expchk -all -expired -valid -warn numdays -zone zonename -count -help keyrec_files DESCRIPTION
expchk checks a set of keyrec files to determine if the zone keyrecs are valid or expired. The type of zones displayed depends on the options chosen; if no options are given the expired zones will be listed. OPTIONS
-all Display expiration information on all zones, expired or valid, in the specified keyrec files. -expired Display expiration information on the expired zones in the specified keyrec files. This is the default action. -valid Display expiration information on the valid zones in the specified keyrec files. -warn numdays A warning will be given for each valid zone that will expire in numdays days. This option has no effect on expired zones. -zone zonename Display expiration information on the zone specified in zonename. -count Only the count of matching zones (valid or expired) will be given. If both types of zones are selected, then the count will be the number of zones in the specified keyrec files. -help Display a usage message. -Version Displays the version information for expchk and the DNSSEC-Tools package. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2004-2012 SPARTA, Inc. All rights reserved. See the COPYING file included with the DNSSEC-Tools package for details. AUTHOR
Wayne Morrison, tewok@tislabs.com SEE ALSO
zonesigner(8) Net::DNS::SEC::Tools::keyrec.pm(3) perl v5.14.2 2012-06-21 EXPCHK(1p)