Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Support and Discussions for Tide Charts and Tide Tables Post 302890183 by Neo on Tuesday 25th of February 2014 02:45:04 PM
Old 02-25-2014
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please note this thread is for support for our tidal data maps and app only. If you wish to build your own app (and discuss your app), please create a new thread in the forums. Thank you.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991

Found this archive on the net: TCP-IP discussions from 1982 to 1991.... very interesting reading!! http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/misc/tcp_ip/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Threaded Discussions for Webpages

Dear All, I run a website for a non-profit. Does anyone know where I can get free or cheap software to run threaded discussions for our website? Our website is obviously running off a unix platform. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: evertk
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting tables of row data into columns of tables

I am trying to transpose tables listed in the format into format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Input: test_data_1 1 2 90% 4 3 91% 5 4 90% 6 5 90% 9 6 90% test_data_2 3 5 92% 5 4 92% 7 3 93% 9 2 92% 1 1 92% ... Output:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justthisguy
7 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

New Buttons to Create New Discussions and Reply to Existing One

You may have noticed a lot of big blue buttons" on the site, replacing the Font Awesome icons for creating new discussions and replying to discussions. Here are the reasons for this change: A number of unix.com moderators, including Don Cragun and Ravinder Singh, have commented that new... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Disable More Discussions You Might Find Interesting in Mobile View

Hi, for quite a while this feature "xxx More Discussions You Might Find Interesting" is added below a topic here. For desktop view this is ok. I didn't make use of it so far, but it isn't disturbing me either. In mobile view however it's annoying me, because when I scroll down to the end... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stomp
3 Replies
Plack::App::Cascade(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Plack::App::Cascade(3pm)

NAME
Plack::App::Cascade - Cascadable compound application SYNOPSIS
use Plack::App::Cascade; use Plack::App::URLMap; use Plack::App::File; # Serve static files from multiple search paths my $cascade = Plack::App::Cascade->new; $cascade->add( Plack::App::File->new(root => "/www/example.com/foo")->to_app ); $cascade->add( Plack::App::File->new(root => "/www/example.com/bar")->to_app ); my $app = Plack::App::URLMap->new; $app->map("/static", $cascade); $app->to_app; DESCRIPTION
Plack::App::Cascade is a Plack middleware component that compounds several apps and tries them to return the first response that is not 404. METHODS
new $app = Plack::App::Cascade->new(apps => [ $app1, $app2 ]); Creates a new Cascade application. add $app->add($app1); $app->add($app2, $app3); Appends a new application to the list of apps to try. You can pass the multiple apps to the one "add" call. catch $app->catch([ 403, 404 ]); Sets which error codes to catch and process onwards. Defaults to 404. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa SEE ALSO
Plack::App::URLMap Rack::Cascade perl v5.14.2 2011-12-04 Plack::App::Cascade(3pm)