Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Your suggestion on Forum software installation Post 302889993 by Neo on Monday 24th of February 2014 04:30:31 PM
Old 02-24-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay Hegde
if you have any better suggestion please let me know, and this forum will be used by our 4 branch office in India, with strength of around 500 each...
Hey Akshay,

Since you are keen on ocean science and oceanography, I thought you might enjoy looking at this new project I've created for tidal stations:

Basically, I've mapped our tidal database to Google Maps for the entire world of around 7000 tidal stations. Here is the one for SE Asia that includes India:

Tidal Stations (East and SE Asia)

Quote:
Tidal stations for India, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia.
This is only my first map, so it's only beta as I add more features and stations.

If you click on any tidal station, you will be taken back to our forums to a page that displays a tide chart and a tide table that high and low tide info, sunrise, sunset, the phase of the moon and percent illumination of the moon.

This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Forum software???

Hi all, Is there some free forum software for unix, except for vBulletin? Thank you all :D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solvman
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Software installation

I'm attempting to download gnu common lisp software on mac os x unix and having trouble with the ./configure command. It gives an error of: Unable to guess machine type use configure --enable-machine=XXX, for XXX such that h/XXX.defs exists, ie in h/386-bsd.defs h/FreeBSD.defs h/NeXT.defs.... ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xaosai
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Software Installation

Hi All, I am new to Solaris Platform . I would like to know whether the machine on which I am working has Oracle9 installed on it or no? How do I proceed? Regards SONAL (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonbag_pspl
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Software Installation Help - Newbie

Let me start off by saying that I am by no means a unix person. I am tasked to install log4cxx on a brand new machine but it looks like we need the apr, apr-utils, libtool, make, autoconf, automake, and gcc packages just to install log4cxx. Our machine came with no c compiler so I couldn't build... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: JohnRodey
6 Replies

5. AIX

Software Installation Problem

HI Everybody, I am a newbie of using AIX, would you mind telling me how to setup JOE and OpenSSH in AIX 5L 5.3. Thanks! Hugo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tknl
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Software installation help

Hi, I'm new to solaris basically, with a decent background in linux. But everything seems to have jsut enough differances to be problematic. two things i need answered are 1) How do i alter the network settings in Solaris 2.5.1? 2) how do i go about installing netscape (already got... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: netstat
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Software installation

Hi, Like Windows XP OS, when we will install a software it will go by default to C drive's Program file directory. So similarly if we will install the software in the Linux OS, where it will go by default ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajesh08
4 Replies

8. HP-UX

Software installation on HP-UX system

Hello, I work on an oil rig offshore with limited resources at my disposal at the moment. We have been trying to repair one of our IMS stations, but no one out here is familiar with UNIX and our ABB service rep is spotty at best. The machine is an HP 9000 running HP-UX 10.20. We are trying... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abollmeyer
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Manual software installation

Hi everyone, As you probably have guessed from the title, I am totally new to the Linux world. I am trying to get a program called Quantum to run. From what I could gather while reading on-line, programs in Linux usually come in packages. It this case however, I only have the archive with... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vy4kov
10 Replies
MPI_Op_f2c(3)							      LAM/MPI							     MPI_Op_f2c(3)

NAME
MPI_Op_f2c - Convert an op handler from its Fortran representation to its C representation SYNOPSIS
#include <mpi.h> MPI_Op MPI_Op_f2c(MPI_Fint f_handle) INPUT PARAMETER
f_handle - Fortran op handle RETURN VALUE
op - C op handle NOTES FOR FORTRAN
All MPI routines in Fortran (except for MPI_WTIME and MPI_WTICK ) have an additional argument ierr at the end of the argument list. ierr is an integer and has the same meaning as the return value of the routine in C. In Fortran, MPI routines are subroutines, and are invoked with the call statement. All MPI objects (e.g., MPI_Datatype , MPI_Comm ) are of type INTEGER in Fortran. ERRORS
This function does not return the normal MPI_SUCCESS integer value upon success. Instead, it returns a handle to the converted object. If an error occurs, the appropriate NULL handle will be returned. SEE ALSO
MPI_Op_c2f(3) MORE INFORMATION
For more information, please see the official MPI Forum web site, which contains the text of both the MPI-1 and MPI-2 standards. These documents contain detailed information about each MPI function (most of which is not duplicated in these man pages). http://www.mpi-forum.org/ LOCATION
handles.c LAM
/MPI 7.1.4 6/24/2006 MPI_Op_f2c(3)