Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Installing mysql:sudo launchctl: command not found Post 302889564 by iHaveAQuestion on Friday 21st of February 2014 01:40:49 PM
Old 02-21-2014
Sorry, I read your response and used it to troubleshoot. I thought that I had sent along a thanks and that it was helpful.

I cannot seem to find an easy way to find my own posts when I logon to this forum. Do you know how to navigate from the menus ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sudo: command not found

I am totally newbie. I try to login UNIX Solaris 10 through ssh command as user then i use sudo command to login as root: sudo su - but system give me an error sudo: not found. How can i fix this problem and install ssh services for my unix. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cthinh
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to use the Sudo command. "0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for sudo because:"

Hi! I'm very new to unix, so please keep that in mind with the level of language used if you choose to help :D Thanks! When attempting to use sudo on and AIX machine with oslevel 5.1.0.0, I get the following error: exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program sudo because of the following errors:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chloe123
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sh: sudo: not found

As I am trying to log in, when input my user-name (root), when the password prompt, this is what I got (highlighted in red), before i can put in my password. Please tell my why this happened. console login: root Password: sh: sudo: not found Thank you. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamnew2solaris
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Error in installing the mysql-python-1.2.3.tar.gz

Hi, I followed the step written in README. It got some error message when I type " #python setup.py build" running build running build_py copying MySQLdb/release.py -> build/lib.solaris-2.11-i86pc-2.4/MySQLdb running build_ext building '_mysql' extension /usr/lib/python2.4/pycc -DNDEBUG... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlexCheung
2 Replies

5. BSD

Installing MySQL package

Hey all I'm having a little trouble installing a MySQL database. This is what I tried... export PKG_PATH=ftp://mirror.planetunix.net/pub/OpenBSD/4.9/packages/`machine -a` pkg_add -v mysql-server mysql-client and this is what I get Unknown element: @rcscript /etc/rc.d/mysqld in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: desreguard
1 Replies

6. BSD

Installing FreeBsd. No usb device found

Hello, all. My english is not good. I have a problem installing FreeBsd. I have not CD-Roms, so i use program FlashBoot for convert iso-image to USB Device. After, I was beginning to install FreeBsd (Sorry my english) When it's time to choose an installation media, i select 9 USB:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: snet
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh foo.com sudo command - Prompts for sudo password as visible text. Help?

I am writing a BASH script to update a webserver and then restart Apache. It looks basically like this: #!/bin/bash rsync /path/on/local/machine/ foo.com:path/on/remote/machine/ ssh foo.com sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 reloadrsync and ssh don't prompt for a password, because I have DSA encryption... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: fluoborate
9 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

launchctl loads app with icon (OS X)

We are deploying an app to our students that is running as a daemon. It keeps them from using certain software. The problem is that when we initially deploy it we don't want to require a restart. So we decided to use launchctl to load the daemon manually. When we do it this way, though, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nextyoyoma
4 Replies

9. Red Hat

Problem in installing mysql

Hi i am trying to install mysql rpm package on my linux machine but getting below error : warning: MySQL-embedded-5.5.28-1.rhel5.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 5072e1f5 error: Failed dependencies: MySQL-devel is needed by MySQL-embedded-5.5.28-1.rhel5.i386 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mukulverma2408
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error installing MySQL 8 on RHEL 7

My yum install command is failing. I first did yum clean all I even tried with localinstall. Below is the error output: yum install mysql-community-server*.rpm Loaded plugins: langpacks, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager This system is not registered with an... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
8 Replies
JEKYLL(1)							   User Commands							 JEKYLL(1)

NAME
Jekyll - is a blogaware, static site generator. USAGE
jekyll # . -> ./_site jekyll <path to write generated site> # . -> <path> jekyll <path to source> <path to write generated site> # <path> -> <path> jekyll import <importer name> <options> # imports posts using named import script Configuration is read from '<source>/_config.yml' but can be overridden using the following options: OPTIONS
--file [PATH] File to import from --dbname [TEXT] DB to import from --user [TEXT] Username to use when importing --pass [TEXT] Password to use when importing --host [HOST ADDRESS] Host to import from --site [SITE NAME] Site to import from --[no-]safe Safe mode (default unsafe) --[no-]auto Auto-regenerate --server [PORT] Start web server (default port 4000) --no-server Do not start a web server --base-url [BASE_URL] Serve website from a given base URL (default '/' --[no-]lsi Use LSI for better related posts --[no-]pygments Use pygments to highlight code --rdiscount Use rdiscount gem for Markdown --redcarpet Use redcarpet gem for Markdown --kramdown Use kramdown gem for Markdown --time [TIME] Time to generate the site for --[no-]future Render future dated posts --permalink [TYPE] Use 'date' (default) for YYYY/MM/DD --paginate [POSTS_PER_PAGE] Paginate a blog's posts --limit_posts [MAX_POSTS] Limit the number of posts to publish --url [URL] Set custom site.url --version Display current version AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system(but may be used by others). Jekyll 0.11.2 May 2012 JEKYLL(1)