Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mail a formatted csv file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Mail a formatted csv file Post 302889510 by Akshay Hegde on Friday 21st of February 2014 03:21:29 AM
Old 02-21-2014
Looks like your script is incomplete where is one more EOF ? it should be before if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

creating & sending formatted (with bolds & colors) CSV

Hi , I have a situation. Need is to create & send a formatted file with header in BOLD & colored & some sequel results as a content. I know echo -e \033 command, but its scope is limited in PUTTY. How to retain the formatting out of Putty; say after someone opens a email attachment... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: infaWorld
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script or command: Formatted text to CSV

Hi Everyone, I've been using this site as a great resource to aid me with simple search and replace tasks. I still consider myself a novice and now I've been pulling my hair out over this problem. Any hints or suggestions would be welcome! I have a text file in a format like this name:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: regexnub
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

mail a csv file as an excel sheet!

Hi, The result of a script is a csv file in the following format: cat $file_name DATA_USAGE_FACT,YES_NO_FLG,TARGET_TABLE,YES_NO_FLG,1,0,15,0 DATA_USAGE_FACT,DATE_OF_CREATION,TARGET_TABLE,DATE_OF_CREATION,29,9,19,0 DATA_USAGE_FACT,UPDATION_DATE,TARGET_TABLE,UPDATION_DATE,29,9,19,0... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dips_ag
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mail csv to xls in Shell Script

Hello, I have one csv file(";" separated). I would like to mail it as an attachment in xls format. I tried it using below command but its coming in one column. I wan to have different columns as per delimiter ";". unix2dos FILENAME | uuencode FILENAME FILENAME.xls | mailx -s "Hi" mailid... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skhichi
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mail csv as xls in shell

Hello, I have one csv file(";" separated). I would like to mail it as an attachment in xls format. I tried it using below command but its coming in one column. I wan to have different columns as per delimiter ";". unix2dos FILENAME | uuencode FILENAME FILENAME.xls | mailx -s "Hi" mailid... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skhichi
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 files of csv file and match column data and create a new csv file of them

Hi, I am newbie in shell script. I need your help to solve my problem. Firstly, I have 2 files of csv and i want to compare of the contents then the output will be written in a new csv file. File1: SourceFile,DateTimeOriginal /home/intannf/foto/IMG_0713.JPG,2015:02:17 11:14:07... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: refrain
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save output of updated csv file as csv file itself, part 2

Hi, I have another problem. I want to sort another csv file by the first field. result.csv SourceFile,Airspeed,GPSLatitude,GPSLongitude,Temperature,Pressure,Altitude,Roll,Pitch,Yaw /home/intannf/foto5/2015_0313_090651_219.JPG,0.,-7.77223,110.37310,30.75,996.46,148.75,180.94,182.00,63.92 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: refrain
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Required formatted output on mail for disk utilization

Hi Experts, Could you pls help with below query I have written below script to capture disk utilization and then send the output on mail. But getting unformated output on mail #!/bin/bash echo "Hi Sur,">dfoutput.csv printf '\n' >>dfoutput.csv echo "Please find BAYSQUAR2 filesystem... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: as7951
4 Replies
SVN_CLEANUP(3)								 1							    SVN_CLEANUP(3)

svn_cleanup - Recursively cleanup a working copy directory, finishing incomplete operations and removing locks

SYNOPSIS
bool svn_cleanup (string $workingdir) DESCRIPTION
Recursively cleanup working copy directory $workingdir, finishing any incomplete operations and removing working copy locks. Use when a working copy is in limbo and needs to be usable again. PARAMETERS
o $workingdir - String path to local working directory to cleanup Note Relative paths will be resolved as if the current working directory was the one that contains the PHP binary. To use the calling script's working directory, use realpath(3) or dirname(__FILE__). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. NOTES
Warning This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Basic example This example demonstrates clean up of a working copy in a directory named help-me: <?php svn_cleanup(realpath('help-me')); ?> The realpath(3) call is necessary due to SVN's quirky handling of relative paths. SEE ALSO
update(3), SVN documentation on svn cleanup. PHP Documentation Group SVN_CLEANUP(3)