Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Who are all opening my datasets,? Post 302889459 by Corona688 on Thursday 20th of February 2014 05:25:01 PM
Old 02-20-2014
Once what's done? You need to answer our question. What is your system?

"UNIX" is not a useful answer. That's like answering "blue" when someone asks you what model your car is.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

opening floppy

I have solaris 8 (Intel Version) and I was wondering how I can transfer a bunch of text files (shellscripts) via floppy. I don't have internet connectivity with my Solaris pc so I can't download the files. I have the text files on my windows 2000 pc and copied them to a floppy but when I try to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: eloquent99
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Please help with opening a port??

Hello all, I need assistance... I need to open a port # 36677 and have it remain open even after a power cycle. I thought all I needed to do was add it to /etc/services. That was not it... Can someone please tell me how to do this. Thank you. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: komputersman
6 Replies

3. Solaris

SMC not opening

I am working with Solaris 9.In that I am trying to open SMC(Solaris Management Console) but when I am clicking it,nothing is opening. Can any1 tell me why it is not opening??:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Planning on writing a Guide to Working with Large Datasets

In a recent research experiment I was handling, I faced this task of managing huge amounts of data to the order of Terabytes and with the help of many people here, I managed to learn quite a lot of things in the whole process. I am sure that many people will keep facing these situations quite often... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Legend986
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Copy data from zfs datasets

I 've few data sets in my zfs pool which has been exported to the non global zones and i want to copy data on those datasets/file systems to my datasets in new pool mounted on global zone, how can i do that ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
2 Replies

6. AIX

Problem in ftpying the datasets containing comp values to AIX from mainframe

Hi, When i am trying to ftp COBOL generated data sets which contain comp values to AIX in ASCII mode. the comp values are getting corrupted. If i ftp the data set in binary mode it is working properly, but for this i have to change some compiler options in the COBOL. Also if i want to use the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekhar gajjala
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with opening webpage with IP#

Hi, I would like to open a webpage from an IP# from a file. Lets say I findout an IP address from using grep grep John remotecomputers.txt result: 192.168.2.1 Then after that I would like to increment the IP# to 192.168.2.2 from 192.168.2.1 After that I woud like to launch mozilla or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tthach830
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Opening a browser

Hi, I want to open an browser from unix terminal.For example i want to go to google site from my unix cmd prompt what command should i use.I am using korn shell. Thanks in advance. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakesh
7 Replies
GIFTI_TEST(1)							   User Commands						     GIFTI_TEST(1)

NAME
gifti_test - test reading/writing a GIFTI dataset SYNOPSIS
gifti_test [...] OPTIONS
-help Show usage help. -gifti_hist Show giftilib history. -gifti_ver Show giftilib version. -encoding TYPE Set the data encoding for any output file. TYPE = ASCII : ASCII encoding TYPE = BASE64 : base64 binary TYPE = BASE64GZIP : base64 compressed binary -gfile OUTPUT Write out dataset as gifti image. -infile INPUT Specify INPUT as the GIFTI dataset to read. -no_data Do not write out data. -show Show final gifti image. -slist LEN s0... Restrict output to list of length LEN. -verb VERB Set verbose level. EXAMPLES
1. read in a GIFTI dataset (verbose, show output?) gifti_test -infile dset.gii gifti_test -infile dset.gii -verb 3 gifti_test -infile dset.gii -show 2. copy a GIFTI dataset (check differences?) gifti_test -infile dset.gii -gfile copy.gii diff dset.gii copy.gii 3. copy a GIFTI data, but write out only 3 surf indices: 0,4,5 gifti_test -infile time_series.gii -gfile ts3.gii -slist 3 0 4 5 SEE ALSO
Richard Reynolds - SSCC, DIRP, NIMH, National Institutes of Health This manual page was written by Michael Hanke <michael.hanke@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). gifti_test June 2010 GIFTI_TEST(1)