Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Source code compilation
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Source code compilation Post 302889412 by blackrageous on Thursday 20th of February 2014 11:20:01 AM
Old 02-20-2014
Something like ...
Code:
./configure 2>&1 | tee output.txt

or you could try seeing if you have session logging. Linux allows you do do the script command and it will create a typescript file. If you're using a client like putty it will log it's session with the press of a button from the pull down menu.
This User Gave Thanks to blackrageous For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCCS (Source Code)

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone out there have experience using the SCCS source code in Unix? If so, can you recommend a good (user friendly) SCCS book for beginner users. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mary
3 Replies

2. Linux

Fedora Source Code

Hello Everyone, I've been programming using C for somtime, and now I want to involve myself in Linux OS. I've decided to study the details of the Fedora code,but I don't know where I can download it.Any suggestions as how to study the code and about X window are also helpful. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: enoch99
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP-UX 64 compilation causing some code to seg fault

Hello everyone, Today we are attempting to port some legacy C code to a 64 HP-UX machine at my company and there is kind of a strange error we ran into. there is a small function they have defined called zgetenv that accepts a char* and basically just does some null checking and returns ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: khadesh
0 Replies

4. Programming

compilation parameters, code optimization

Hi all, I implemented an application, through using c++ and compiled it with g++. At first, what I did is (@ compilation): g++ calcBacon.C -o test -DDEBUG after I ran my application it took almost 120 sec. to finish its execution when I compiled with optimization parameters, execution... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SaTYR
5 Replies

5. Programming

Program exited with code 01: does it indicate unsuccessful compilation?

(gdb) r --------------------- enter Breakpoint 1, 0x0000000000409d40 in main () (gdb) n Single stepping until exit from function main, which has no line number information. Find_Cmd_Option: found option no. 2: seed (s) Find_Cmd_Option: found option no. 5: dfile (c) Initial no. div... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cdbug
1 Replies

6. Programming

Compilation error when compiling Pro*C code

I'm running a query similar to the one that I'm describing below -: _______________________________ EXEC SQL INSERT INTO TABLE1 ( C1 ,C2 ,C3 ,C4 ) (SELECT DISTINCT B.V1 ,B.V2 ,( SELECT D.V3 FROM TABLE2 D WHERE D.V3 = C.V4) ,B.V4 FROM TABLE2 B ,TABLE3 C WHERE B.V3 = C.V4) ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maheshp
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

8. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::Source(3pm)		 Perl Programmers Reference Guide	    CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::Source(3pm)

NAME
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::Source - read in CPANPLUS commands SYNOPSIS
CPAN Terminal> /source /tmp/list_of_commands /tmp/more_commands DESCRIPTION
This is a "CPANPLUS::Shell::Default" plugin that works just like your unix shells source(1) command; it reads in a file that has commands in it to execute, and then executes them. A sample file might look like this: # first, update all the source files x --update_source # find all of my modules that are on the CPAN # test them, and store the error log a ^KANE$' t * p /home/kane/cpan-autotest/log # and inform us we're good to go ! print "Autotest complete, log stored; please enter your commands!" Note how empty lines, and lines starting with a '#' are being skipped in the execution. BUG REPORTS
Please report bugs or other issues to <bug-cpanplus@rt.cpan.org<gt>. AUTHOR
This module by Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
The CPAN++ interface (of which this module is a part of) is copyright (c) 2001 - 2007, Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you may redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default, CPANPLUS::Shell, cpanp perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 CPANPLUS::Shell::Default::Plugins::Source(3pm)