Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I can't register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems I can't register Post 302889336 by Scott on Thursday 20th of February 2014 03:48:30 AM
Old 02-20-2014
Hi.

I've created your account. You should have received a password reminder email. Please follow the link in the email and change your password.

Thanks.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

I tried my best to register myself on unix.com but i am not lucky, can you pls give me instruction. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kuldeep_Sngh333
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant register

Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if you believe this is in error What's with this? Tried 2 email accounts in case your forum blocks either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diagonal
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can not register

I need help from the scripting threads and want to register. I tried it several times, but I was all the time rejected, because of your spam policy. I do what you have written, but I wasn't still able to register. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ScAr
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

Hello admin, I come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me to register I want to register with following information: Username: bojankikrick Email: <removed> Thanks very much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I am in China. China is in the blocked country list. I can't register. And I don't have a static ip. Can u help me to fix it. I want to register with following information: Username:liuchengzhang email:<removed> Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liuchengzhang
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

Hi Admin, Currently, i am not able to register in this site. Kindly let me know what need to done. Thanks, ramesh (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
rt-email-group-admin(8) 				     Request Tracker Reference					   rt-email-group-admin(8)

NAME
rt-email-group-admin - Command line tool for administrating NotifyGroup actions SYNOPSIS
rt-email-group-admin --list rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify foo team' --group Foo rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify foo team as comment' --comment --group Foo rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify group Foo and Bar' --group Foo --group Bar rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify user foo@bar.com' --user foo@bar.com rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify VIPs' --user vip1@bar.com rt-email-group-admin --add 'Notify VIPs' --user vip2@bar.com --group vip1 --user vip3@foo.com rt-email-group-admin --rename 'Notify VIPs' --newname 'Inform VIPs' rt-email-group-admin --switch 'Notify VIPs' rt-email-group-admin --delete 'Notify user foo@bar.com' DESCRIPTION
This script list, create, modify or delete scrip actions in the RT DB. Once you've created an action you can use it in a scrip. For example you can create the following action using this script: rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify developers' --group 'Development Team' Then you can add the followoing scrip to your Bugs queue: Condition: On Create Action: Notify developers Template: Transaction Stage: TransactionCreate Your development team will be notified on every new ticket in the queue. USAGE
rt-email-group-admin --COMMAND ARGS COMMANDS
list Lists actions and its descriptions. create NAME [--comment] [--group GNAME] [--user UNAME] Creates new action with NAME and adds users and/or groups to its recipient list. Would be notify as comment if --comment specified. add NAME [--group GNAME] [--user UNAME] Adds groups and/or users to recipients of the action NAME. delete NAME Deletes action NAME if scrips doesn't use it. switch NAME Switch action NAME from notify as correspondence to comment and back. rename NAME --newname NEWNAME Renames action NAME to NEWNAME. NOTES If command has option --group or --user then you can use it more then once, if other is not specified. AUTHOR
Ruslan U. Zakirov <ruz@bestpractical.com> SEE ALSO
RT::Action::NotifyGroup, RT::Action::NotifyGroupAsComment perl v5.14.2 2013-05-22 rt-email-group-admin(8)