Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Issues with two versions of libstdC++.so Post 302889318 by Praveen_218 on Thursday 20th of February 2014 01:11:50 AM
Old 02-20-2014
Added the missing attachments reffered in the previous post ...

Added .txt as suffix to all the attachments as .log is not into the valid list of files. They all are text essentially, without "\n".

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Link against a particular version of libstdc++

Our development machines have libstdc++.so.5 and libstdc++.so.6. When we build our native code, it uses libstdc++.so.6. Is there anyway I can force it to use libstdc++.so.5 instead ? $ ldd try /usr/lib/libcwait.so (0x00655000) libstdc++.so.6 => /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vino
5 Replies

2. HP-UX

Is there any way to get old HP-UX versions?

I got my hands on a HP9000/380 and need a (really) old version of HP-UX, like 7 or 8. Is there any vendor who sells older versions? I did a quick search here and checked the FAQ and HPs HP-UX site but couldn't find anything. :confused: Any help is appreciated! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dlundh
4 Replies

3. AIX

libstdc++.a (libstdc++.so.5) issue on AIX 5.2

hello everybody i am new on the AIX environment and i have faced an issue while running pstill it can't find ibstdc++.a (libstdc++.so.5) although i have the latest GCC and libstdc 4.0.0 i guess. So to resolve the problem i have got an old versions that i want to install on AIX: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: eternalflame
5 Replies

4. Ubuntu

how to recover libstdc++.so.6

Hi! I'm using Ubuntu Karmic and I lost libstdc++.so.6. Is there a way to recover it?.. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Unable to find libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3

Hi all, I am working on Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant) with kernel 2.6.9-5 and try to install one application but unable to install it. When I am trying to install it,it is throwing the following error-- To resolve it,I installed gcc 4.0.0 and when I am trying to see gcc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Packages required - Libaio.so.1 - Libstdc++so.6

hi guys I have to install a software that says have theses packages are required Libaio.so.1 Libstdc++so.6 are these default packages for a Suse 11 installation for instance? or do I need to download them to avoid dependency issues thanks a lot ---------- Post updated at 10:00 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kopper
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

hpux vnc 4.1.3 libstdc++

It took me a while, but I found the right libsdc++ for the current free vnc 4.1.3, deep in this: http://mirrors.develooper.com/hpux/gcc-3.3.2-11.00.sd.bz Merijn's HP-UX software Download Section for ITRC members is a rich source for old libraries. So if you cannot find the right depot or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DGPickett
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

Versions of HP-UX

Lo guys, I've just started a new department in work and I'm going to be using HP-UX with Vi. The problem is I'm completely new to UNIX, I'm currently learning at work but I only have limited amounts of time on our dev systems. Is it possible to get a free/educational version any where? I don't... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: john2012
4 Replies
GLFRAMEBUFFERPARAMET(3G)					   OpenGL Manual					  GLFRAMEBUFFERPARAMET(3G)

NAME
glFramebufferParameteri - set a named parameter of a framebuffer C SPECIFICATION
void glFramebufferParameteri(GLenum target, GLenum pname, GLint param); PARAMETERS
target The target of the operation, which must be GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. pname A token indicating the parameter to be modified. param The new value for the parameter named pname. DESCRIPTION
glFramebufferParameteri modifies the current value of the parameter named pname in the framebuffer bound to target. target must be GL_READ_FRAMEBFUFFER, GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. The token GL_FRAMEBUFFER is treated as GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. A non-default framebuffer must be bound to target. pname specifies the parameter to be modified. The following symbols are accepted in pname: GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_WIDTH param specifies the assumed with for a framebuffer object with no attachments. If a framebuffer has attachments then the width of those attachments is used, otherwise the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_WIDTH is used for the framebuffer. param must be greater than or equal to zero and less than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_FRAMEBUFFER_WIDTH. GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_HEIGHT param specifies the assumed height for a framebuffer object with no attachments. If a framebuffer has attachments then the height of those attachments is used, otherwise the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_HEIGHT is used for the framebuffer. param must be greater than or equal to zero and less than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_FRAMEBUFFER_HEIGHT. GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_LAYERS param specifies the assumed number of layers for a framebuffer object with no attachments. If a framebuffer has attachments then the layer count of those attachments is used, otherwise the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_LAYERS is used for the framebuffer. param must be greater than or equal to zero and less than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_FRAMEBUFFER_LAYERS. GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_SAMPLES param specifies the assumed number of samples in a framebuffer object with no attachments. If a framebuffer has attachments then the sample count of those attachments is used, otherwise the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_SAMPLES is used for the framebuffer. param must be greater than or equal to zero and less than or equal to the value of GL_MAX_FRAMEBUFFER_SAMPLE. GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_FIXED_SAMPLE_LOCATIONS param specifies whether the framebuffer should assume identical sample locations and the same number of samples for all texels in the virtual image. If param is zero, then the implementation may vary the position or the count of samples within the virtual image from pixel to pixel, otherwise it will use the same sample position and count for all pixels in the virtual image. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted framebuffer targets. GL_INVAILD_VALUE is generated if pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_WIDTH and param is less than zero or greater than the value of GL_MAX_FRAMEBUFFER_WIDTH. GL_INVAILD_VALUE is generated if pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_HEIGHT and param is less than zero or greater than the value of GL_MAX_FRAMEBUFFER_HEIGHT. GL_INVAILD_VALUE is generated if pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_LAYERS and param is less than zero or greater than the value of GL_MAX_FRAMEBUFFER_LAYERS. GL_INVAILD_VALUE is generated if pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_SAMPLES and param is less than zero or greater than the value of GL_MAX_FRAMEBUFFER_SAMPLES. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if the default framebuffer is bound to target. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetFramebufferParameteriv(). SEE ALSO
glVertexAttribBinding(), glVertexAttribFormat(), glVertexAttribPointer(), glVertexBindingDivisor(). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLFRAMEBUFFERPARAMET(3G)