Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Issues with two versions of libstdC++.so Post 302889234 by Corona688 on Wednesday 19th of February 2014 01:28:48 PM
Old 02-19-2014
LD_LIBRARY_PATH doesn't work that way... Give it an absolute path, and only one path.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Link against a particular version of libstdc++

Our development machines have libstdc++.so.5 and libstdc++.so.6. When we build our native code, it uses libstdc++.so.6. Is there anyway I can force it to use libstdc++.so.5 instead ? $ ldd try /usr/lib/libcwait.so (0x00655000) libstdc++.so.6 => /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vino
5 Replies

2. HP-UX

Is there any way to get old HP-UX versions?

I got my hands on a HP9000/380 and need a (really) old version of HP-UX, like 7 or 8. Is there any vendor who sells older versions? I did a quick search here and checked the FAQ and HPs HP-UX site but couldn't find anything. :confused: Any help is appreciated! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dlundh
4 Replies

3. AIX

libstdc++.a (libstdc++.so.5) issue on AIX 5.2

hello everybody i am new on the AIX environment and i have faced an issue while running pstill it can't find ibstdc++.a (libstdc++.so.5) although i have the latest GCC and libstdc 4.0.0 i guess. So to resolve the problem i have got an old versions that i want to install on AIX: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: eternalflame
5 Replies

4. Ubuntu

how to recover libstdc++.so.6

Hi! I'm using Ubuntu Karmic and I lost libstdc++.so.6. Is there a way to recover it?.. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Unable to find libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3

Hi all, I am working on Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant) with kernel 2.6.9-5 and try to install one application but unable to install it. When I am trying to install it,it is throwing the following error-- To resolve it,I installed gcc 4.0.0 and when I am trying to see gcc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Packages required - Libaio.so.1 - Libstdc++so.6

hi guys I have to install a software that says have theses packages are required Libaio.so.1 Libstdc++so.6 are these default packages for a Suse 11 installation for instance? or do I need to download them to avoid dependency issues thanks a lot ---------- Post updated at 10:00 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kopper
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

hpux vnc 4.1.3 libstdc++

It took me a while, but I found the right libsdc++ for the current free vnc 4.1.3, deep in this: http://mirrors.develooper.com/hpux/gcc-3.3.2-11.00.sd.bz Merijn's HP-UX software Download Section for ITRC members is a rich source for old libraries. So if you cannot find the right depot or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DGPickett
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

Versions of HP-UX

Lo guys, I've just started a new department in work and I'm going to be using HP-UX with Vi. The problem is I'm completely new to UNIX, I'm currently learning at work but I only have limited amounts of time on our dev systems. Is it possible to get a free/educational version any where? I don't... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: john2012
4 Replies
which(1)						      General Commands Manual							  which(1)

NAME
which - locate a program file including aliases and paths SYNOPSIS
[name...] DESCRIPTION
For each name given, searches for the file that would be executed if name were given as a command, and displays the absolute path of that file. Each argument is expanded if it is aliased, and searched for along the user's path. Both aliases and path are determined by sourc- ing (executing) the user's file. DIAGNOSTICS
A diagnostic is given for names that are aliased to more than a single word, or if an executable file with the argument name was not found in the path. EXAMPLES
The command: specifies where the executable program of the sh(1) command is found. For example, the response might be: if the sh(1) being used is located in WARNINGS
reports aliases even when not invoked from csh. cannot find built-in commands (e.g., jobs). information may be incorrect because it is unaware of any path or alias changes that have occurred in the current shell session. AUTHOR
was developed by the University of California, Berkeley. FILES
source of aliases and path values which(1)