Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Query in CENTOS
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Query in CENTOS Post 302889099 by shobana praveen on Wednesday 19th of February 2014 04:48:29 AM
Old 02-19-2014
Thank you

---------- Post updated at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous update was at 12:12 AM ----------

Thanks for your reply............it was helpful.

But I have another query like how to fetch only particular data from database (MYSQL)(for ex: user and msg) for every 2hrs and convert into an .xls format.

How to write script for the below query?
Code:
$arrAcc="SELECT accountID FROM account";
$Accountid=$DB->Execute($arrAcc);

for($i=0;$i<=length($Accountid);$i++)
{
$arrDevice="SELECT deviceID FROM device";
$Deviceid=$DB->Execute($arrDevice); 
for($j=0;$j<=length($Deviceid);$j++)
{
$arrEvent="SELECT * FROM eventdata WHERE accountID=$i and deviceID=$j";
$EventData=$DB->Execute($arrEvent);  
}
$j++;
}
$i++;

Thanks,
Shobana

Last edited by Franklin52; 02-19-2014 at 06:33 AM.. Reason: Please use code tags

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

4. UNIX Benchmarks

2-cpu centos 5.7

BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) System -- Linux centos1 2.6.18-274.17.1.el5xen #1 SMP Tue Jan 10 18:06:37 EST 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux Start Benchmark Run: Fri Mar 2 19:42:41 EST 2012 2 interactive users. Dhrystone 2 without register variables 6929864.9 lps (10 secs,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppchu99
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to Upgrade Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image on Vmware workstation

Dear Linux Experts, On my windows 7 desktop with the help of Vmware workstation (Version 7.1), created virtual machine and installed Centos 5.7 successfully using ISO image. Query : Is this possible to upgrade the Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image to Centos version 5.8?.. if yes kindly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ananthcn
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

RH V Centos

Hi, I have built out a new virtual production environment (VMWare, HA enabled, VMotion... all the bells & whistles) using RHEL5 VM's. I have got another ESX host that I plan to use as a pre-prod environment. To save some costs on RH subs I was thinking about installing this environment... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Duffs22
5 Replies
vmmouse_detect(1)					      General Commands Manual						 vmmouse_detect(1)

NAME
vmmouse_detect - VMware mouse device autodetection tool SYNOPSIS
vmmouse_detect OPTIONS
vmmouse_detect has no options DESCRIPTION
vmmouse_detect is a tool for detecting if running in a VMware environment where vmmouse is used. It exits with a 0 return value if the vmmouse client is enabled, and 1 if not. DIAGNOSTICS
vmmouse_detect's exit status is used to communicate information. 0 vmmouse_detect found a mouse and exited normally. 1 Either the vmmouse client was not enabled, or it is not being run from within a VMware virtual machine. BUGS
Please report bugs in vmmouse_detect <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mdetect/vmmouse_detect>. AUTHORS
vmmouse_detect is copyright 2007 VMware, Inc. LICENSING
The vmmouse_detect source code is licensed under a BSD-like license. See COPYING for details. This manual page is licensed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
mdetect(1), XFree86(1) X Version 11 xf86-input-vmmouse 12.6.9 vmmouse_detect(1)