Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Makefile for two compilers
Top Forums Programming Makefile for two compilers Post 302889053 by Praveen_218 on Tuesday 18th of February 2014 01:10:58 PM
Old 02-18-2014
Ya, that is what you should do. Create individual compile targets and don't mix.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

MS DOS Basic to .EXE compilers?

Hi, Does anyone know any compilers that will do Microsoft Basic files and make them .exe files. Thanks :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jacx2
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding out available C++ compilers on my system

How can I find out what C++ compilers are available on my system? Thanks in advance (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: HelpMeIAmLost
7 Replies

3. AIX

Error: could not find any of these C compilers

Hi, While trying to configure Apache Web Server on P630 Server i am getting the below message "Creating Makefile in src + configured for AIX 5.2 platform Error: could not find any of these C compilers anywhere in your PATH: gcc cc acc c89 Configure terminated" when i did a "lslpp -l... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cherryven
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Makefile problem - How to run module load in a Makefile

Hi, I'm trying to run the module load command in a Makefile and i'm getting the following error: make: module: command not found Why is this? Is there any way to run this command in a Makefile? NOTE: command - module load msjava/sunjdk/1.5.0 works fine outside of the Makefile (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernandinho
2 Replies

5. Programming

Need more info on internals of c compilers

Hello Gurus, i am ok with the concepts of c language but i would like to know more about the internals of c with respect to the compilers what happens when we say gcc filename.c the a.out will get created(what actaully compiler does to the code inaddition to generating object code) ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrUser
5 Replies

6. Programming

Help with C compilers

i have windows 7 64bit, and i want to program C in it, i have the eclipse for C, but it wont work because i have no C compilers , where do i get a C compiler, so eclipse will work? I usually transfer to a unix server and use a command gcc -Wall -g -o ___ ___ where can i get the gcc C... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
5 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Simple Multi-Level Makefile (Extremely New at Makefile)

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Basically, the prompt is make a makefile with various sub makefiles in their respective subdirectories. All code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tatl
1 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Phases of Compilers

Hello I have a questions and m stuck on it. Theoritcally the phases of compiler. 1. Lexical analyis -- genrates tokes NOW MY QUESTION IS: where i can see these token if i make a simple C program. Please guys tell me step to see it. and other phases too. your help will be appreciated... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aditya08
1 Replies

9. AIX

C Compilers Available on AIX

Hi Guys, I want to know what are the different C compilers are available on AIX like cc, gcc etc. Appreciate your help. Regards, Srikanth:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ysrikanth
1 Replies
_LWP_UNPARK_ALL(2)					      BSD System Calls Manual						_LWP_UNPARK_ALL(2)

NAME
_lwp_unpark_all -- resume execution of a waiting LWP LIBRARY
Standard C Library (libc, -lc) SYNOPSIS
#include <lwp.h> ssize_t _lwp_unpark_all(lwpid_t *targets, size_t ntargets, const void *hint); DESCRIPTION
_lwp_unpark_all() resumes execution of one or more light-weight processes listed in the array pointed to by targets. The target LWPs are assumed to be waiting in the kernel as a result of calls to _lwp_park(). If any of the target LWPs are not currently waiting, those LWPs will return immediately upon the next call to _lwp_park(). The value pointed to by ntargets specifies the size of the array pointed to by targets. If the targets argument is given as NULL, the maxi- mum size of the array (expressed as the number of entries) is returned. See _lwp_park(2) for a description of the hint argument. RETURN VALUES
If the maximum size of the targets array is not being queried, a return of 0 indicates that the call succeeded. A -1 return value indicates an error occurred and errno is set to indicate the reason. ERRORS
[EFAULT] The value specified for targets is invalid. [EINVAL] The value specified for ntargets is out of range. [ENOMEM] Insufficient resources are available to complete the operation. SEE ALSO
_lwp_park(2), _lwp_unpark(2), _lwp_wakeup(2) HISTORY
The _lwp_unpark_all() system call first appeared in NetBSD 5.0. BSD
February 10, 2007 BSD