Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Old RS/6000 lost its mind
Special Forums Hardware Old RS/6000 lost its mind Post 302888691 by drjohnnyfever on Sunday 16th of February 2014 10:48:16 PM
Old 02-16-2014
I have taken every card out, cleaned them as best I can using compressed air. Tempted to try some defluxing spray. I'm not totally sure which cards are critical to system operation. There is the POWER2 CPU and RAM board (I'm assuming I need that) a power supply board, and there is an additional RAM board that is fully loaded. I have tried with and without that additional RAM board.

Maybe the AIX guys will know more about these. I was tempted to post there but wanted follow the rules. I was pretty sure it was hardware from the start.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Lost Data Lost Admin

First time so excuse my ignorance please. I may not be accurately describing the issue. I have inherited a small lab mostly SUN V120s. We lost power and are trying to recover. Nope no backups... The primary issue I have is 1 box is an Oracle Server. It has 2 36Gb harddrives. I am able to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: murphsr
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mind shattering good questions

i want to make a C program that should wb able to do the following tasks. one thing that i want to say is that we dont have to use ps and top all these commands by C programmign only .......... i am doing this by proc file system using CAT command in various files but .......its not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shukla_chanchal
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

I Am Calling All Unix Experts Young Mind In Need

My name is Courtney Robinson, and I am just a young man trying to figure out were he wants his life to head. I am currently in school for Computer Science and have once class left and jsut figured out I hate programming. However I am in love with Storage (SAN), UNIX, LINUX. I want to learn more.... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Courtney3216
10 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix command in mind map

I found this link that might be useful for a newbie to remember unix commands. It use mind map technique and summarize everything within one page. http://mind-map-you.blogspot.com/2006/12/unix-command-in-mind-map.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bani100
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

another whats on my mind!!! - winter waves

for anyone who surfs the northeast: why can't we have more frequent wave forming winds (bigger low pressure systems) in the summer?! i'm tired of putting on 100lbs of wet suit and surfing awesome waves. i'd rather put on no wet suit and surf awesome waves. :) damn the bermuda high!! anyone... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pupp
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Something in my mind - what's your opinion ?

Dear Forum staff / Advisors / members , I am having something in my mind, about Linux / Unix possible Interview questions collections, I guess if I post them here,which might be useful for our members and for students, and in meantime we can discuss also about those questions, what's your... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
4 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

PI calculated by hand. If this doesn't blow your mind nothing will.

This came to my attention very recently... I have put it here as a fun item not related to UNIX in any way... Chudnovsky algorithm - Wikipedia WOW! And a great, light hearted 16 minute video about it: Calculating π by hand: the Chudnovsky algorithm - YouTube Enjoy... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
3 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	  DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins - Oracle joins in WHERE syntax support (instead of ANSI). PURPOSE
This module is used with Oracle < 9.0 due to lack of support for standard ANSI join syntax. SYNOPSIS
DBIx::Class should automagically detect Oracle and use this module with no work from you. DESCRIPTION
This class implements Oracle's WhereJoin support. Instead of: SELECT x FROM y JOIN z ON y.id = z.id It will write: SELECT x FROM y, z WHERE y.id = z.id It should properly support left joins, and right joins. Full outer joins are not possible due to the fact that Oracle requires the entire query be written to union the results of a left and right join, and by the time this module is called to create the where query and table definition part of the SQL query, it's already too late. METHODS
See DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins for implementation details. BUGS
Does not support full outer joins. Probably lots more. SEE ALSO
DBIx::Class::SQLMaker DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic DBIx::Class AUTHOR
Justin Wheeler "<jwheeler@datademons.com>" CONTRIBUTORS
David Jack Olrik "<djo@cpan.org>" LICENSE
This module is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-08-16 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)