Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Semi-Automatic Arduino Detection. Post 302888492 by wisecracker on Friday 14th of February 2014 01:30:52 PM
Old 02-14-2014
Thanks guys.

Corona688, I will adapt your modifications into the AudioScope.sh.
I have not decided whether to use this near the start of the program or as a command
inside the program as yet but Arduino will be used for LF and DC conditions. That removes
the FM, AM, DC polarity and DC level board construction that I uploaded recently.

Don, I was aware of the Corona688's missing "ifs_str"...

Bazza.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GNU tar automatic gz detection/decompression

I stumbled on this feature on a SLES10 system yesterday... if you tar tf filename.tar.gz or tar xf filename.tar.gz it automatically gunzips the data for you. Has this feature been around for a while? I have 1.12 on my system, which doesn't, but the 1.20 manual mentions it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Annihilannic
3 Replies

2. Programming

Parallel Processing Detection and Program Return Value Detection

Hey, for the purpose of a research project I need to know if a specific type of parallel processing is being utilized by any user-run programs. Is there a way to detect whether a program either returns a value to another program at the end of execution, or just utilizes any form of parallel... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: azar.zorn
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use The Terminal To Test Arduino Is Working.

Hi all... (Apologies for any typos at all.) This is a step by step _script_ to check if your Arduino is talking to your Linux or Macbook Pro computer using the Terminal... It works on at least 3 Linux flavours and now the Macbook Pro... I hope you find it useful as a simple check for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Arduino Diecimila Board Access...

This is a very simple starter DEMO to access Arduino Diecimila Board for the Macbook Pro 13" OSX 10.7.5... A potentiometer is connected between 5V and Gnd with the wiper connected to ANALOG IN 0 on the Arduino. This was adjusted to give the Ms and Ls as seen... I now have DC in for this... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

6. Programming

More Arduino Stuff...

HI all... (Apologies for any typos.) To add to Neo's Arduino subject matter I have decided to upload this in ".zip" format. Ignore "*.info" files these are AMIGA icons only and also the "HAM" drawer as these are photos in ancient AMIGA HAM modes. I have noticed that there are current... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

7. Programming

Arduino UNIX Time - Syncing Computer UNIX Time to Arduino Time with Python

Just finished a quick Python script to send the current unix time over to the Arduino from macOS, so in the absence of GPS or some other way to get the unix timestamp (epoch time) to the Arduino, I can get my macOS and Arduino UNO synced to within a second. Normally, when the Arduino starts... (9 Replies)
9 Replies

8. Hardware

Arduino Robot Tank Project

Normally I'm not into kits, but I thought my wife would enjoy this one since she is a big fan of robots and droids on StarWars! We are done with the basic mechanical assembly and starting on the electronics assembly today. The robot's "brain" consists of three levels. The Arduino board, on... (5 Replies)
5 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold - threshold-based discriminator for Bayes auto-learning SYNOPSIS
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold DESCRIPTION
This plugin implements the threshold-based auto-learning discriminator for SpamAssassin's Bayes subsystem. Auto-learning is a mechanism whereby high-scoring mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) are fed into its learning systems without user intervention, during scanning. Note that certain tests are ignored when determining whether a message should be trained upon: o rules with tflags set to 'learn' (the Bayesian rules) o rules with tflags set to 'userconf' (user configuration) o rules with tflags set to 'noautolearn' Also note that auto-learning occurs using scores from either scoreset 0 or 1, depending on what scoreset is used during message check. It is likely that the message check and auto-learn scores will be different. USER OPTIONS
The following configuration settings are used to control auto-learning: bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam n.nn (default: 0.1) The score threshold below which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a non-spam message. bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam n.nn (default: 12.0) The score threshold above which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a spam message. Note: SpamAssassin requires at least 3 points from the header, and 3 points from the body to auto-learn as spam. Therefore, the minimum working value for this option is 6. perl v5.12.1 2010-03-16 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)