Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development How to get radio stream URL out of a webpage? Post 302888029 by Corona688 on Wednesday 12th of February 2014 10:33:36 AM
Old 02-12-2014
Everything is obscured in javascript, there is no guarantee this will work the same way on a different page or the same way the next week. Still, checking.

[edit] Their javascript is 170 kilobytes long. This is the sort of situation where I'd hook up my web browser to a proxy and just watch the log of retrieved files.

Last edited by Corona688; 02-12-2014 at 11:39 AM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

radio broadcasting

hi I wanna make radio broadcasting from my web page. I am planning to use a linux server. I have no idea about how can I do :( I heard about RealPlayer can be used but ,unfortunatelly, I don't know how! Any suggestions and advices are welcome.... thanks... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fnoyan
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

url calling and parameter passing to url in script

Hi all, I need to write a unix script in which need to call a url. Then need to pass parameters to that url. please help. Regards, gander_ss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gander_ss
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

url calling and parameter passing to url in script

Hi all, I need to write a unix script in which need to call a url. Then need to pass parameters to that url. please help. Regards, gander_ss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gander_ss
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ReDirecting a URL to another URL - Linux

Hello, I need to redirect an existing URL, how can i do that? There's a current web address to a GUI that I have to redirect to another webaddress. Does anyone know how to do this? This is on Unix boxes Linux. example: https://m45.testing.address.net/host.php make it so the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Video stream] network stream recording with mplayer

Hi I used this command: mplayer http://host/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi -user root -passwd root \ -cache 1024 -fps 25.0 -nosound -vc ffh264 \ -demuxer 3 -dumpstream -dumpfile output.avi It's ok but... Video Playing is very fast! Why? Is it a synch problem? What parameter I have to use for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: takeo.kikuta
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Regex to rewrite URL to another URL based on HTTP_HOST?

I am trying to find a way to test some code, but I need to rewrite a specific URL only from a specific HTTP_HOST The call goes out to http://SUB.DOMAIN.COM/showAssignment/7bde10b45efdd7a97629ef2fe01f7303/jsmodule/Nevow.Athena The ID in the middle is always random due to the cookie. I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: EXT3FSCK
5 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

radio/airwaves *nix?

hey there, new to the forums here. long story short, i have interests in both HAM radio and *nix OS's and want to start a project that will combine the two. so, the question is: are there any *nix flavors or other distros that were specifically designed for radio/airwave communications, or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: BartlettMagic
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Awk: print all URL addresses between iframe tags without repeating an already printed URL

Here is what I have so far: find . -name "*php*" -or -name "*htm*" | xargs grep -i iframe | awk -F'"' '/<iframe*/{gsub(/.\*iframe>/,"\"");print $2}' Here is an example content of a PHP or HTM(HTML) file: <iframe src="http://ADDRESS_1/?click=5BBB08\" width=1 height=1... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: striker4o
18 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading URL using Mechanize and dump all the contents of the URL to a file

Hello, Am very new to perl , please help me here !! I need help in reading a URL from command line using PERL:: Mechanize and needs all the contents from the URL to get into a file. below is the script which i have written so far , #!/usr/bin/perl use LWP::UserAgent; use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
2 Replies
RTII(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   RTII(4)

NAME
rtii -- AIMS Lab Radiotrack II FM radio device driver SYNOPSIS
option RADIO_TEA5759 rtii0 at isa? port 0x20c rtii1 at isa? port 0x30c radio* at rtii0 DESCRIPTION
The rtii driver provides support for the AIMS Lab Radiotrack II FM radio tuners. The Radiotrack II is a stereo FM tuner that allows to tune in the range 87.5 - 108.0 MHz, report signal status on the current frequency, force audio output to mono, perform hardware signal search, and has an internal AFC. The Radiotrack II cards take only one I/O port. The I/O port is set by the driver to the value specified in the configuration file and must be either 0x20c or 0x30c. Philips Semiconductors released two almost identical chips TEA5757 and TEA5759. The TEA5757 is used in FM-standards in which the local oscillator frequency is above the radio frequency (e.g. European and American standards). The TEA5759 is the version in which the oscillator frequency is below the radio frequency (e.g. Japanese standards). The option RADIO_TEA5759 changes the algorithm of frequency calculation for the TEA5757 based cards to conform with the Japanese standards. SEE ALSO
isa(4), radio(4) HISTORY
The rtii device driver appeared in OpenBSD 3.0 and NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The rtii driver was written by Vladimir Popov and Maxim Tsyplakov. The man page was written by Vladimir Popov. BSD
October 8, 2001 BSD