Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX To get only the cpu info from the topas command terminal Post 302887750 by bakunin on Monday 10th of February 2014 03:53:27 PM
Old 02-10-2014
The topas tool is a full-screen tool and its output is not well suited for filtering it in a pipeline. I suggest you use vmstat instead, which presents the same information (albeit in different form, but well suited for filtering).

I hope this helps.

bakunin
This User Gave Thanks to bakunin For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

bus speed and CPU info

Hi, Is there a command I can use to find out how many CPU's and what type are on my server? (I was told to use cat /proc/cpuinfo) Also, how do I know what kind of bus speeds are on my server? Thanks in advance:) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ihot
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

cpu info

is there a single command or location from which one can get information like cpu Mhz,cpu cache...etc in HP UX:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vijayca
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

command topas

hi, everybody i have a problem about performane in unix when i run topas, there 1 form show, there are many parameter about memory,cpu,.... i want to know detail about those example : MEMORY Real,MB 12287 % Comp 25.0 % Noncomp 75.8 % Client 0.5 comp mean ? 25 mean ? 25MB or 25%memory... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tokienlua
6 Replies

4. HP-UX

CPU Info

Hi, I am going to buy a software that is licenced per CORE. I have a HPUX B1123 64 bit with 8 cpus. How can i know how many cores are in my machine ? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generic command for CPU info

Dear all, Is there any generic command working on all Unix listing the CPU of a server? I found different command line per OS but I am looking for a more generic one. Thanks for your answer. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sgoiffon
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with TOPAS command

I used the TOPAS command to get top 20 process information by routing the output to a file. But the output is not very readable. can ayone explain how to read the output, or how to interpret the information? Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ginnyr1
3 Replies

7. AIX

topas and mpstat disagree on CPU count

I have a number of LPARs on one P520. All LPARs are running 5.3 and I observe the following: On some LPARs the number of CPUs found do not match between topas and mpstat. Server 1: $ mpstat System configuration: lcpu=4 ent=0.2 mode=Uncapped cpu min maj mpc int cs ics rq ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: petervg
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with topas command

How do i display only one iteration of topas command. Ideally i would topas -P to show only one instance rather than keep on running. is there any swicth? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NarayanaPrakash
1 Replies

9. AIX

Need help on topas command

Hi, how to grep data from topas command...for example i have to grep owner from topas command Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumanthupar
2 Replies

10. AIX

Topas - CPU count inconsistent across LPARs

seeing weirdness across some 7.1.5.1 LPARs - they all have 2 vCPUs allocated shared. With prtconf they show 2 CPUs, 'lsdev -c processor' concurs, and 'lsattr -El procX' shows that SMT is enabled and there are 2 SMT threads (power5, sorry). Yet running topas on them shows 2 CPUs on some and 4 on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: maraixadm
3 Replies
QLandkarteGT(1) 														   QLandkarteGT(1)

NAME
QLandkarteGT - GPS mapping (GeoTiff and vector) and GPSr management SYNOPSIS
qlandkartegt [ -d | --debug ] [ -h | --help ] -m FD | --monitor=FD ] [ -n | --no-splash ] [ files... ] DESCRIPTION
QLandkarteGT is a versatile tool for GPS maps in GeoTiff format as well as Garmin's img vector map format. QLandkarteGT is the successor of QLandkarte. Among various improvements (e.g. 2D/3D map rendering and reduced resource demands) the major difference is its device-indepen- dent architecture, which is not limited to Garmin devices anymore. Additionally, QLandkarteGT serves as a frontend to the GDAL tools, to make georeferencing of scanned maps feasible for users. In contrast to similar tools (e.g. QGis) its straightforward interface is especially suited for non-scientific users. OPTIONS
QLandkarteGT currently understands the following options. Note that long options must be specified in full (by now). -d --debug Enable additional debugging messages to standard output. -h --help Print a short option summary, and exit. -m FD --monitor=FD Monitor the file descriptor FD for activity. If any new data arrives on the descriptor, a single byte is read from it, all cur- rently active data are discarded, and the geo data files that have been specified at the end of the command-line when starting QLandkarteGT are read and evaluated again. -n --no-splash Do not display the splash screen on startup. All remaining positional arguments are considered names of geo data files to be read and evaluated upon startup. SEE ALSO
QLandkarteGT Homepage: http://www.qlandkarte.org AUTHOR
QLandkarteGT was written and is currently maintained by Oliver Eichler <oliver.eichler@gmx.de>. Dec 2009 QLandkarteGT(1)