Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Script for enabling the printer in HP-UX Post 302887648 by Scrutinizer on Monday 10th of February 2014 12:58:58 AM
Old 02-10-2014
OK, so how did you plan to do it, or what have you tried?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Enabling a script to run in multiple paths

I have a script that i need to run from different paths. for example mypc/path1/path2/, mypc/path1/path2/path3/, and mypc/path1/path2/path3/path4 How do i set up that script so that it can execute in any of the above paths or how can i make it run on any path on my computer?? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dowell
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a little help with this printer up script.

Hi there all.. I need some help with a script I have. It's a printing script but what will happen if the printer stays on disabled? Will it continue in the loop? How can I change the script so it will only loop like 5 times and if still not working than it send a e-mail with what printer has... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: draco
0 Replies

3. AIX

Check printer queue on Windows printer server

Hello Let me first give a small overview of the setup. All printers are connected to Windows 2000 servers. There are a lot of UNIX (AIX & HP-UX) servers as well which have SAP running. I'm working on a script to add printers to a specified SAP instance. I want to verify the user input (to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NielsV
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Printer status script giving error

Hi, We check the printer status at the command line by giving the following command and the system gives an output; lpstat -prn001_hp4000n When I give the same command in a UNIX script the system gives an error while running the script as "lpstat: not found". Please let me know... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmathew99
8 Replies

5. Linux

Find printer location and printer type

Hi, Is it possible to find the printer location and printer type (whether it is local or network) using command in Linux ? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: forumguest
1 Replies

6. AIX

Help with clear printer queue script in AIX 5.3

Good day UNIX forum, could you help me with my clear printer queue script, i have problems with the consistency of this function, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Thanks in advance } preRemovePrintQ(){ clear; echo; echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: beware187
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with script to automate CUPS printer installs

Good afternoon. :) I'm rather new to bash scripting, and have probably bitten off a bit more than I can chew to be honest, but I work in a service desk-like environment where one of the main complaints is that it takes our staff a long time to set up network printers on our clients' servers.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aperfecthalo
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check if printer is out of paper using perl script ?

Hello, I need to chack if the printer is out of paper, and send message to operator. I need to do this from perl script. The printer have mechanism to check if it have paper. However, the cups does not report "printer out of paper" when I remove the paper, and try to print. Is there any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: +Yan
1 Replies
RDF::Query::Plan::Project(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    RDF::Query::Plan::Project(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Query::Plan::Project - Executable query plan for Projects. VERSION
This document describes RDF::Query::Plan::Project version 2.908. METHODS
Beyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Plan class. "new ( $plan, @keys )" "execute ( $execution_context )" "next" "close" "pattern" Returns the query plan that will be used to produce the data to be projected. "distinct" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return distinct results. "ordered" Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return ordered results. "plan_node_name" Returns the string name of this plan node, suitable for use in serialization. "plan_prototype" Returns a list of scalar identifiers for the type of the content (children) nodes of this plan node. See RDF::Query::Plan for a list of the allowable identifiers. "plan_node_data" Returns the data for this plan node that corresponds to the values described by the signature returned by "plan_prototype". "graph ( $g )" "explain" Returns a string serialization of the plan appropriate for display on the command line. AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams <gwilliams@cpan.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-31 RDF::Query::Plan::Project(3pm)