Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How to deny facebook https using squid proxy in Centos 6.5? Post 302887537 by babinlonston on Saturday 8th of February 2014 01:51:45 PM
Old 02-08-2014
is it possible to block those using for a particular IP ?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Squid Proxy URL rewriting

I have an architecture as below <> <> There is a program in the AIX server which sends SMS to the internet, by sending HTTP request to the SMS processing server. Like, http://smsserver/mysms=test However the application does not have an option to specify where the Proxy server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: firdousamir
1 Replies

2. Web Development

squid -> deny cache of all dynamic asp websites

hi howto configure 2.6.STABLE5 to deny caching of .asp webpages? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Squid cannot load https sites

Hi guys On FC9 we are running squid-3.0.STABLE2-2.fc9.i386 HTTP traffic works fine, no problems there. When I try to access a secure site, IE, Chrome and Firefox says the page cannot be loaded. I do not see any log entries in the squid access log or the servers messages file. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wbdevilliers
3 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Configure Squid to use LDAP group auth to deny internet access

Hi all We have squid-2.5.STABLE11-3.FC4 running in our environment. LDAP authentication works fine. Active Directory 2003 Users are prompted to enter credentials every time they access the net. The system works perfectly, but I need to configure Squid to block users in a specific AD group.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wbdevilliers
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Configuration Reverse Proxy - https issue

Hi All I need your valuable help on this. Im trying to setup reverse proxy using apache in rhel 5.5. I just started with Apache, and not much idea about going with advance level config, except that i have tried to set up this reverse proxy based on an online guide i found in internet. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: niyas_gk
0 Replies

6. Linux

How to deny facebook https using squid proxy in Centos 6.5?

Hi we have Centos Server and we have client machines using Ubuntu 12.04 and Win7,I Have Configured Squid only purposely for facebook denied, Cos User;s often being in fb so need to do it, have configured squid as transpernt , followed this How to install squid proxy on centos 6 steps to did it and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Squid proxy shell script

i need squid proxy log file daily auto generate by shell script (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjeetkumar086
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issue setup Transparent proxy and Gateway using Squid on CentOS 7

Hello, We are migrating our gateways from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7 and for setting up a transparent proxy using squid and Firewalld i am using below configuration. #Firewalld configurations firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-forward-port=port=80:proto=tcp:toport=3128:toaddr=LAN_IP... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
4 Replies

9. Linux

Not able to setup CentOS 7 as gateway [Using squid proxy]

Hello, Did anyone setup a CentOS7 as a gateway (with squid transparent proxy). I am trying to do so but not able to setup. I setup squid , iptables (using it instead of firewalld) and all the necessary IPtables rules but nothing work. It work previously but access.log of squid not getting... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
4 Replies
h5unjam(1)						      General Commands Manual							h5unjam(1)

NAME
h5unjam - Extract the user block from a HDF5 file SYNOPSIS
h5unjam -i in_file.h5 [-u user_block | --delete] [-o out_file.h5] DESCRIPTION
h5unjam splits an HDF5 file, writing the user block to a file or stdout and the HDF5 file to an HDF5 file with a header at byte 0 (i.e., with no user block). If out_file.h5 is given, a new file is created with the in_file.h5 without the user block. In this case, infile.h5 is unchanged. If out_file.h5 is not specified, the user_block is removed and in_file.h5 is rewritten, starting at byte 0. If user_block is set, the user block will be written to user_block. If user_block is not set, the user block (if any) will be written to stdout. If --delete is selected, the user block will not be not written. EXAMPLE USAGE
For an HDF5 file, with_ub.h5, with a user block, extract the user block to user_block.txt and the HDF5 file to wo_ub.h5. h5unjam -i with_ub.h5 -u user_block.txt -i wo_ub.h5 RETURN VALUE
h5unjam returns the size of the output file, or -1 if an error occurs. CAVEATS
This tool copies all the data (sequentially) in the file(s) to new offsets. For a large file, this copy will take a long time. The most efficient way to create a user block is to create the file with a user block (see H5Pset_user_block), and write the user block data into that space from a program. The user block is completely opaque to the HDF5 library and to the h5jam and h5unjam tools. The user block is simply read or written as a string of bytes, which could be text or any kind of binary data. It is up to the user to know what the contents of the user block means and how to process it. When the user block is extracted, all the data is written to the output, including any padding or unwritten data. This tool moves the HDF5 file through byte copies, i.e., it does not read or interpret the HDF5 objects. SEE ALSO
h5dump(1), h5ls(1), h5diff(1), h5import(1), gif2h5(1), h52gif(1), h5perf(1), h5jam(1). h5unjam(1)