Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need help in a script to filter specific pattern Post 302887345 by Vishal_dba on Friday 7th of February 2014 01:15:59 AM
Old 02-07-2014
I am looking for preferred and available instances.

Best regards,
Vishal

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help--script to filter specific lines from multiple txt files

Hi folks, - I have 800 txt files - those files are cisco router configs router1.txt router2.txt ... router800.txt I want to accomplish the following: - I want to have a seperate file with all the filenames that I want to process - I want a script that goes trough all those... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: I-1
7 Replies

2. HP-UX

extract field of characters after a specific pattern - using UNIX shell script

Hello, Below is my input file's content ( in HP-UX platform ): ABCD120672-B21 1 ABCD142257-002 1 ABCD142257-003 1 ABCD142257-006 1 From the above, I just want to get the field of 13 characters that comes after 'ABCD' i.e '120672-B21'... . Could... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jansat
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how do I filter for a specific line in a file?

It seems like it should be very simple to have a command like grep return a specific line from a file but I can't find anything in the man pages to make grep search by line. I've looked in cat as well. Anyone know how to return a single line from a file? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gelitini
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

To filter a certain pattern depending on neighbour

Hi, As I am new to filtering section of Unix I am facing a problem I have following lines in text file : Created RELEASE in dist/Apple_release_1_0_.zip Created RELEASE in dist/Banana_release_1_0_.zip Created RELEASE in dist/Mango_release_1_0_.zip Created RELEASE in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhaskar_m
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Filter file according to pattern

Hello I have an input file which is tab delimited.In my unix script I have search for a particular pattern.If it is NOT present then I have to write in an output file. Eg.Input file is : 123 hello 7779 hi hkjh88 hahah 678 hello 90845 ti hkjsdfh 9324 And the search string is "123... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: akashtcs
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Detect Specific Pattern and Print the Specific String after It?

I'm still beginner and maybe someone can help me. I have this input: the great warrior a, b, c and what i want to know is, with awk, how can i detect the string with 'warrior' string on it and print the a, b, and c seperately, become like this : Warrior Type a b c Im still very... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: radynaraya
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to filter file for specific date

Hi My OS is solaris 64 bit 10, I have many files in a logs directory where we recive 40-50 logs every day. i have last 20 days file present in this directory. I want to move each day file to a particulaar directory whose name is appended with the date of file. eg Code: 1.txt file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guddu_12
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filter pattern in grep command

Hi, I am having a file like below hello how are you hello... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit_shinez
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to zip csv files having specific pattern in a directory using UNIX shell script?

I have files in a Linux directory . Some of the file is listed below -rw-rw-r--. 1 roots roots 0 Dec 23 02:17 zzz_123_00000_A_1.csv -rw-rw-r--. 1 roots roots 0 Dec 23 02:18 zzz_121_00000_A_2.csv -rw-rw-r--. 1 roots roots 0 Dec 23 02:18 zzz_124_00000_A_3.csv drwxrwxr-x. 2 roots roots 6 Dec 23... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Balraj
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract whole word preceding a specific character pattern with first occurence of the pattern

Hello. Here is a file contents : declare -Ax NEW_FORCE_IGNORE_ARRAY=(="§" ="§" ="§" ="§" ="§" .................. ="§"Here is a pattern =I want to extract 'NEW_FORCE_IGNORE_ARRAY' which is the whole word before the first occurrence of pattern '=' Is there a better solution than mine :... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
3 Replies
gnutls_openpgp_crt_get_preferred_key_id(3)			      gnutls				gnutls_openpgp_crt_get_preferred_key_id(3)

NAME
gnutls_openpgp_crt_get_preferred_key_id - Gets the preferred keyID SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/openpgp.h> int gnutls_openpgp_crt_get_preferred_key_id(gnutls_openpgp_crt_t key, gnutls_openpgp_keyid_t keyid); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_openpgp_crt_t key the structure that contains the OpenPGP public key. gnutls_openpgp_keyid_t keyid the struct to save the keyid. DESCRIPTION
Get preferred key id. If it hasn't been set it returns GNUTLS_E_INVALID_REQUEST. RETURNS
the 64-bit preferred keyID of the OpenPGP key. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ General help using GNU software: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. gnutls 2.8.6 gnutls_openpgp_crt_get_preferred_key_id(3)