Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX File system full, won't complete boot Post 302887014 by vbe on Wednesday 5th of February 2014 04:36:10 AM
Old 02-05-2014
I think you have no other choice than to go and boot in single user or in maintenance (LVM) mode (better) what does this lvol contain?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Full File System

Hi All, There was a background process running on a Solaris 2.8 machine, and appeared to have filled all available disk-space. I done a killall, and upon re-booting found that the file system had filled up, and will not boot as normal as a result. For example, I'm getting /usr/adm/messages: No... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breen
8 Replies

2. Solaris

cannot find boot device and won't boot off cdrom

I'm running solaris 2.5.1. My main development server is DEAD, i can't even boot off the cdrom, it powers up, acts like it is starting the boot process but then says cannot find boot device. I've done the search here on this site and saw the other posts, but at the ok prompt it won't even let me... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kymberm
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Root directory full, system does not boot

Hi, I have an SGI workstation running on Irix 6.5. A few days ago the system started giving messages that the root directory is full. Even before I could find out how to clean up the root directory, the system crashed and does not boot anymore. Can anyone help me on how I can get the system to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gnanavvk
1 Replies

4. AIX

won't mount /usr...won't boot fully

Hello: NOOB here. I attempted to use smit mkcd. Failed on first attempt, not enough space. 2nd attempt tried to place iso on /usr, not enough space there. Cleanup ran for about 5 minutes after aborting. Now AIX won't boot. LCD display on 7029-6E3 says: 0517 MOUNT /USR. Attempted to boot from CD... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbird
11 Replies

5. Red Hat

File system full, but not really.

Hey all, What do you think mostly happened in the following situation? I have a Red Hat 5.5 server. Someone, somehow, managed to get two .nfs000.... type files that totaled over a terabyte in size. I removed them and thought things were back to normal. Then I started getting complains from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: geelsu
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux on vmware won't boot due to corrupt library file!

We have an issue here: The libc.so.6 file (link) is corrupted and it causes the system unbootable. It even doesn't boot to single user mode. How can we boot the system to fix the library file? Or is there any other solutions for this issue? Here are some boot messages:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Grub - how to boot a copy of Linux (full system backup)

Hi All, I have successfully backup & restore (using tar) one of my Debian Lenny Servers. On the restore server (standby machine), everytime i have to erase the disk & extract the tar backup. I want to extract the tar on the running restore server on a directory for e.g /systembackup-01,... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolatt
11 Replies

8. Solaris

System won't boot... syseventd is faulty

Dear all I have a SPARC solaris 5.10 system. I did something very silly while editing the vfstab file I modified the root (/) filesystem mount point setting to be /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s0 /dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s0 notice the difference. When I rebooted the system it fails with a service called... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abohmeed
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl won't complete in a script but does from prompt. Idea?

On RHEL5 from within both a shell (sh->bash) and a csh script curl fails with a "curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host 'application'" error. This is the result whether run as a command at the shell and/or c-shell prompt and curl also fails with the same error when the scripts are "source'd" at the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: GSalisbury
5 Replies
mlib_SignalConv_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions				mlib_SignalConv_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalConv_S16_S16_Sat, mlib_SignalConv_S16S_S16S_Sat, mlib_SignalConv_F32_F32, mlib_SignalConv_F32S_F32S - signal convolution SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalConv_S16_S16_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src1, const mlib_s16 *src2, mlib_s32 m, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalConv_S16S_S16S_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src1, const mlib_s16 *src2, mlib_s32 m, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalConv_F32_F32(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src1, const mlib_f32 *src2, mlib_s32 m, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalConv_F32S_F32S(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src1, const mlib_f32 *src2, mlib_s32 m, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions performs convolution. For monaural signals, the following equation is used: m-1 dst[i] = SUM (src1[j] * src2[i - j]) if m <= n j=0 n-1 dst[i] = SUM (src2[j] * src1[i - j]) if m > n j=0 where i = 0, 1, ..., (m + n - 2). For stereo signals, the following equation is used: m-1 dst[2*i] = SUM (src1[2*j] * src2[2*(i - j)]) j=0 m-1 dst[2*i + 1] = SUM (src1[2*j + 1] * src2[2*(i - j) + 1]) j=0 if m <= n, or n-1 dst[2*i] = SUM (src2[2*j] * src1[2*(i - j)]) j=0 n-1 dst[2*i + 1] = SUM (src2[2*j + 1] * src1[2*(i - j) + 1]) j=0 if m > n; where i = 0, 1, ..., (m + n - 2). PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes the following arguments: dst Destination signal array. src1 First source signal array. src2 Second source signal array. m Number of samples in the first source signal array. n Number of samples in the second source signal arrays. RETURN VALUES
Each of the functions returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalConv_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)