Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need to quit out of for loop. Post 302886752 by mohtashims on Monday 3rd of February 2014 12:29:33 PM
Old 02-03-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbe
So post #3 gives you the answer...
You need to do the same as what was done for the 2 other servers... ( public key exchange seems...)
The keys cannot be set due to policies in place. The configuration is exactly the same on all three servers. If it was the issue with the third and last server, then I reduced the server list to only two.

Now it is asking password for the second server !!

Let me tell you the read.txt file does get copied to all the servers. All i wish is to get rid of the final server (whichever it be) password prompt and somehow exit the forloop for the remaining script to be executed.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to quit from glance

hi, if i am in glance, how do i exit? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

quit any time

how can i read input to quit any time, for instance "type q to quit" I have a script like this echo "The first choice" read firstChoice echo "The second choice" read secondChoice Looking for a code to quit any time by pressing q to quit any help would be appreciated thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Qwond
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl how to exit a while loop and quit reading the input file

I am reading a file using While loop while <FILE> { $_ = <FILE>; process data... } I would like to quit reading the file once I encounter a String pattern. How do i do it. is it if (/SUMMARY/) { last; } I am having problems with uninitialized value in pattern... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subhap
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to quit from a script?

hi all, I am facing problem in shell scripting while using exit command, when ever i run a file using . ./<filename>, when i run the sae script as sh <filename> the script does not close the windows. since my script has function calls i have to use . ./ <filename>. Could any one tell me... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: caro
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Enter q for quit not working

I'm using a while loop with an if statement. When the user choses a number, it will display a list of files. That works, the problem is q for quit won't exit script. How can I fix this? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: smiley76112
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

if no file then quit

I have a script that run several subscripts. I need to find out how to do two things. First I would like to check for a file and if that file is not there I want to quit the entire script without running the rest of the script which contain subscripts. If the file is there, I want it to continue... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: libertyforall
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to quit or exit from WMToggle

I want directly to move from WMToggle to bash, which command to type? Now I need to type 3 times, :q! etc. any help? its very annoying to time something 3 times continuously :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: c_lady
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh loop to read input until QUIT

Hi I'm looking to write a simple ksh loop reading user input (and write it to a file) until the user enters QUIT at which point I want it to continue. Does anyone have an example of this type of loop? Any help much appreciated Cheers (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grueben
2 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

Are you sure you want to quit Safari?

Hmmm. I cannot figure out where to disable this warning message in Safari. Google says to disable something in Safari Tabs preferences but my Macs do not have that option in Mojave. Anyone know how to disable the following so when I quit Safari it simply quits without the "freeze the... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
ppmtosixel(1)						      General Commands Manual						     ppmtosixel(1)

NAME
ppmtosixel - convert a portable pixmap into DEC sixel format SYNOPSIS
ppmtosixel [-raw] [-margin] [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces sixel commands (SIX) as output. The output is formatted for color printing, e.g. for a DEC LJ250 color inkjet printer. If RGB values from the PPM file do not have maxval=100, the RGB values are rescaled. A printer control header and a color assignment table begin the SIX file. Image data is written in a compressed format by default. A printer control footer ends the image file. OPTIONS
-raw If specified, each pixel will be explicitly described in the image file. If -raw is not specified, output will default to com- pressed format in which identical adjacent pixels are replaced by "repeat pixel" commands. A raw file is often an order of magni- tude larger than a compressed file and prints much slower. -margin If -margin is not specified, the image will be start at the left margin (of the window, paper, or whatever). If -margin is speci- fied, a 1.5 inch left margin will offset the image. PRINTING
Generally, sixel files must reach the printer unfiltered. Use the lpr -x option or cat filename > /dev/tty0?. BUGS
Upon rescaling, truncation of the least significant bits of RGB values may result in poor color conversion. If the original PPM maxval was greater than 100, rescaling also reduces the image depth. While the actual RGB values from the ppm file are more or less retained, the color palette of the LJ250 may not match the colors on your screen. This seems to be a printer limitation. SEE ALSO
ppm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1991 by Rick Vinci. 26 April 1991 ppmtosixel(1)