Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Single ldap account, different passwords? Post 302886577 by Perderabo on Sunday 2nd of February 2014 12:41:19 AM
Old 02-02-2014
Give each of your four environments its own set of LDAP servers. In this day of virtual servers it's not that expensive.
This User Gave Thanks to Perderabo For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

How do I enable 16MB pages for an account that uses LDAP?

With an account that uses "Login AUTHENTICATION GRAMMAR" = "LDAP", I get this when trying to enable 16 MB page support: -bash-3.00# chuser capabilities=CAP_BYPASS_RAC_VMM,CAP_PROPAGATE trbld Error changing "capabilities" to "CAP_BYPASS_RAC_VMM,CAP_PROPAGATE" : Value is invalid. I also tried... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdyeager
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

One account with multiple passwords

Hi I am currently using saslauthd to authenticate users onto an imap server (cyrus). I need to have it so that a user can logon to an account with multiple passwords (even just two would work). Is this at all possible within linux? Right now I am using the shadow file for authentication with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: duonut
2 Replies
KUMOCTL(1)						      General Commands Manual							KUMOCTL(1)

NAME
kumoctl - show kumofs status SYNOPSIS
kumoctl address[:port=19750] command [options] DESCRIPTION
Show status of kumo-manager and send control commands to kumo-manager. COMMANDS
status show status of the cluster attach attach all new servers and start replace attach-noreplace attach all new servers detach detach all fault servers and start replace detach-noreplace detach all fault servers replace start replace without attach/detach full-replace start full-replace (repair consistency) backup [suffix=20090304] create backup with specified suffix enable-auto-replace enable auto replace disable-auto-replace disable auto replace STATUS
hash space timestamp The time that the list of attached kumo-servers is updated. It is updated when new kumo-server is added or existing kumo-server is down. attached node The list of attached kumo-servers. (active) is normal node and (fault) is fault node or recoverd but not re-attached node. not attached node The list of recognized but not-attached nodes. AUTO REPLACING
By default, you have to attach new kumo-servers manually using kumoctl command. If the auto replacing is enabled, new kumo-servers are attached automatically. This is experimental feature. EXAMPLE
$ kumoctl mgr1 status $ kumoctl mgr1 attach SEE ALSO
kumo-manager(1). kumoctl July 2009 KUMOCTL(1)