Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Issue with IN_CLOSE_WRITE Event Of incrond Post 302886054 by Corona688 on Wednesday 29th of January 2014 01:02:35 PM
Old 01-29-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariean
Uploader/Client can put a file in one location, i have to come up with the script to move the file to a different directory. But since the file system event is triggered/ing even before the file has been completely transfered, i can't move the file as it will move only partial file? isn't it. please correct me if i am wrong.
It is the uploader's job to move the file.

Only the uploader will know when it is complete.

If you cannot get the uploader to somehow signal completion, workarounds will be very ugly and potentially unreliable -- if you check timestamps, how can you tell the difference between a broken, stalled, or finished upload? You can't...

DEBNEST_MAKE(1) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   DEBNEST_MAKE(1)

NAME
debnest_make - creates a nested debian source package tree SYNOPSIS
debnest_make <.dsc> [<suffix>] DESCRIPTION
Debnest is a program to create a nested debian source package tree from the specified debian source control file <.dsc>. The nested debian source package will be named as <its original source package>-debian by default and its upstream version will be <original debian source version> and its revision will be 1. If you want to change -debian, you can specify it to second argument. EXAMPLES
This creates debnest-debian-0.0.1/ and debnest-debian-0.0.1.orig/ ~$ debnest_make /tmp/debnest_0.0.1.dsc ~$ ls debnest-debian-0.0.1/ debnest-debian-0.0.1.orig/ ~$ cd debnest-debian-0.0.1 ~$ debuild ~$ ls .. debnest-debian-0.0.1/ debnest-debian_0.0.1-1_i386.changes debnest-debian_0.0.1-1.diff.gz debnest-debian_0.0.1.orig.tar.gz debnest-debian_0.0.1-1.dsc debnest_0.0.1-1_all.deb ~$ tar ztf ../debnest-debian_0.0.1.orig.tar.gz debnest-debian-0.0.1.orig/ debnest-debian-0.0.1.orig/debnest_0.0.1.tar.gz debnest-debian-0.0.1.orig/debnest_0.0.1.dsc This creates debnest-local-0.0.1/ and debnest-local-0.0.1.orig/ ~$ debnest_make /tmp/debnest_0.0.1.dsc -local ~$ ls debnest-local-0.0.1/ debnest-local-0.0.1.orig/ ENVIRONMENT
EMAIL, DEBEMAIL If either of these variables is set, it will be used as the maintainer/uploader's email address. If both are set, DEBEMAIL will take precedence. If neither is set, the current user's email address (or, if that fails, the email of the last original package uploader) will be used. DEBFULLNAME The maintainer/uploader's full name to be used. If unset, the name specified in the passwd file or, if there is none, the name of the last original package uploader. DEBNEST_RULES The rules file to be used. If unset, /usr/share/debneset/rules is used. If you want to use cdbs based rules, you would set it '/usr/share/debnest/rules-cdbs'. Because /usr/share/debnest/ is a default search path, you can specify just 'rules-cdbs'. EXTRA_BUILDDEP Extra build-dependency to be added in your new debian/control. Default is ", debnest" perl v5.8.8 2007-11-16 DEBNEST_MAKE(1)