Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Issue with IN_CLOSE_WRITE Event Of incrond Post 302886048 by Ariean on Wednesday 29th of January 2014 12:49:56 PM
Old 01-29-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
Have the uploader move the file to its final location when its done uploading. Make the two folders on the same partition. That way, complete files will appear in the folder with no intermediate state.
Uploader/Client can put a file in one location, i have to come up with the script to move the file to a different directory. But since the file system event is triggered/ing even before the file has been completely transfered, i can't move the file as it will move only partial file? isn't it. please correct me if i am wrong.

For Example:
In the below script move_to_directory if i put a line to move the file, it will move only partial file

Code:
/var/sftp/home/aac IN_CLOSE_WRITE move_to_directory

mv folder1/file1 folder2/file1

curs_move(3)						     Library Functions Manual						      curs_move(3)

NAME
curs_move, move, wmove - Move the Curses window cursor SYNOPSIS
#include <curses.h> int move( int y, int x ); int wmove( WINDOW *win, int y, int x ); LIBRARY
Curses Library (libcurses) STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: move, wmove: XCURSES4.2 Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. DESCRIPTION
These routines move the cursor associated with the Curses window to line y and column x. They do not move the physical cursor of the ter- minal until refresh is called. The specified position is relative to (0,0), which is the upper left-hand corner of the window. NOTES
The header file <curses.h> automatically includes the header file <stdio.h>. Note that move may be a macro. RETURN VALUES
These routines return the integer ERR upon failure and OK upon successful completion. SEE ALSO
Functions: curses(3), curs_refresh(3) Others: standards(5) curs_move(3)