Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Help required for Running SQLPLUS command from Bat file Post 302885731 by RudiC on Tuesday 28th of January 2014 06:42:45 AM
Old 01-28-2014
Any log files?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

executing *.bat file on windows from Unix box via ftp command

I have created get_list.bat file containing following line: dir /B /O-d >file_list.txt I am executing ftp command from Unix box and transferring get_list.bat file to windows server. In my next ftp command I am trying to execute this test.bat file by entering this line: get_list or by... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: alx
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running SQLPLUS from Shellscripting ...

Hi guys, I am facing issues while triggering sqlplus with "/" option I can connect to database with USER ID and password. but, if i just specify "/" option since it is "externally identiifed user" it doesn't work Any suggestions? mail me @ Removed. Regards, Giri (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chittari
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

error running sqlplus from shell file

I am running a shell file following script on bash shell in solaris 10 ( echo abc@orcl echo abc echo "set feedback off" echo "truncate table SIndexDataTypeHst1_changes;" ) | sqlplus -s but getting the following error ERROR: ORA-01005: null password given; logon denied ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmunir
3 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Can rsh command be used to call a bat file

I have a .bat file on windows, which converts a .xls file into .csv file and using a ksh script i would usually FTP this .csv file... Now i want to trigger this .bat form my ksh script. can i use rsh command in my FTP to run .bat file on windows and then ftp the generated .csv file...is... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhagya2340
19 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT: cron job not running the sqlplus command in shell script

cron job not running the sqlplus command in shell script but the shell script works fine from command line.. Cronjob: 5 * * * * /home/dreg/script.sh script.sh: #!/bin/ksh /oracle/u000/app/oracle/product/10204/GEN/bin/sqlplus -s <user>/<pass>@<sid/home/dreg/sqlscript.sh ... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikea
18 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running sqlplus for 5 DB in a shell

Hi all, on AIX 6.1 I want to run the following but for 5 DB. How should I do that ? Using FOR, WHILE ???? How ? export ORACLE_SID=DB1 sqlplus / as sysdba << EOF whenever sqlerror exit sql.sqlcode; whenever oserror exit FAILURE set define off set head off set feedback off set echo off... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: big123456
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Error during running sqlplus command from shell script in Solaris

I am using following code to connect to oracle database from solaris shell script. which will try thrice to connect the database ...at the 4rth atempt it will exir=t. count=0 while ; do sqlplus -s $usrname/$password@dbSID <<-EOF | tee $logfile WHENEVER OSERROR EXIT 9; WHENEVER SQLERROR... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: millan
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sqlplus error - sqlplus -s <login/password@dbname> : No such file or directory

i am using bash shell Whenever i declare an array, and then using sqlplus, i am getting sqlplus error and return code 127. IFS="," declare -a Arr=($Variable1); SQLPLUS=sqlplus -s "${DBUSER}"/"${DBPASS}"@"${DBASE} echo "set head off ; " > ${SQLCMD} echo "set PAGESIZE 0 ;" >> ${SQLCMD}... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: arghadeep adity
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help required with xargs to use sqlplus

Hello All, I have a requirement in which i need to run few Oracle sql files in parallel. I want to use xargs command to achieve parallelism. I tried below command: cat x|xargs -n 1 -P 5 sqlplus -s $usr/$pwd@$Host @{} File x has the list of sql files to be executed. I am getting the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikas_trl
3 Replies
DOVEADM-LOG(1)							      Dovecot							    DOVEADM-LOG(1)

NAME
doveadm-log - Locate, test or reopen Dovecot's log files SYNOPSIS
doveadm [-Dv] log errors [-s min_timestamp] doveadm [-Dv] log find [directory] doveadm [-Dv] log reopen doveadm [-Dv] log test DESCRIPTION
The doveadm log commands are used to locate and reopen the log files of dovecot(1). It's also possible to test the configured targets of the *log_path settings. OPTIONS
Global doveadm(1) options: -D Enables verbosity and debug messages. -v Enables verbosity, including progress counter. COMMANDS
log errors doveadm log errors [-s min_timestamp] The log errors command is used to show the last - up to 1,000 - errors and warnings. If no output is generated, no errors have occurred since the last start. -s min_timestamp An integer value, representing seconds since the epoch - also known as Unix timestamp. When a min_timestamp was given, doveadm(1) will only show errors occurred since that point in time. log find doveadm log find [directory] The log find command is used to show the location of the log files, to which dovecot(1) sends its log messages. If dovecot(1) logs its messages through syslogd(8) and doveadm(1) could not find any log files, you can specify the directory where your syslogd writes its log files. log reopen doveadm log reopen This command causes doveadm to reopen all log files, configured in the log_path, info_log_path and debug_log_path settings. These settings are configured in /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-logging.conf. This is for example useful after manually rotating the log files. log test doveadm log test This command causes doveadm to write the message "This is Dovecot's priority log (timestamp)" to the configured log files. The used prior- ities are: debug, info, warning, error and fatal. EXAMPLE
This example shows how to locate the log files used by dovecot(1). doveadm log find Looking for log files from /var/log Debug: /var/log/dovecot.debug Info: /var/log/mail.log Warning: /var/log/mail.log Error: /var/log/mail.log Fatal: /var/log/mail.log REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs, including doveconf -n output, to the Dovecot Mailing List <dovecot@dovecot.org>. Information about reporting bugs is avail- able at: http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html SEE ALSO
doveadm(1) Dovecot v2.2 2013-11-24 DOVEADM-LOG(1)