Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Proxy Server Upload file from desktop to UNIX server via putty Post 302885520 by clx on Monday 27th of January 2014 07:50:18 AM
Old 01-27-2014
Did you try other way? Try connecting from Unix box.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to upload to the unix server?

I am having problems uploading files to my new server. I am new at this so im sure im doing it wrong. I tried using wsftp but that didnt work. please help me!! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdog157h
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

stuck in perl cgi to upload a file to server

hi, i m working on a perl cgi script which uploads a file to the server. i m stuck. i hav written the errors. plz help. Sachin Kaw ______________________________________________________________________ #!/usr/bin/perl -w use CGI; use CGI qw(:standard); use strict; use POSIX... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachin_kaw
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload excel file contents to server

Hi I have an excel file with only 5 rows .I want to uplaod those 5 rows to a database using a shell script.Is this possible.If so where do i start. Thnks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magikminox
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Commands to copy a tar.gz file from a Remote Unix Server to Local Desktop.

Hi, Just wanted to know, how can I ftp/transfer/copy a (design.tar.gz) archive from a Unix Server (sdmc222.sdmc.cp-srv.com) which is at a remote location, to my Windows Desktop. Obviously, it is not possible at cmd prompt on my Windows using the following commands :- ftp... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marconi
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload file to webdav server

Hi all i have a such question this is my shell script my script must upload file to webdav server ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// #!/bin/sh ###... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: knut
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Upload files from desktop to unix through FTP

Hi , I want to upload some files from my desktop to unix server through FTP . The list of files are in a text file .Please suggest how to do it through scrip . Thanks in advance .. Anupam (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: anupamhalder
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to upload latest file to other server via FTP

Hello, I have a script that finds the latest version of a file in a folder on my Minecraft server. I'm trying to come up with something that will then FTP that file over to my fileserver. Here's what I have that finds the newest file: find /home/mc/archive/sbhouse -type f -mtime +45 -exec... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nbsparks
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate file and Upload to SFTP server.

Xperts, My requirement is something like this, I have a sql script which i need to embed in a shell. The sql (oracle) script will generate a .csv file in some Unix directory. the approximate file size is around 10 mb which i need to upload to an sftp server. My concern here is how to make... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Showdown
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scp to get a file from windows desktop to UNIX server

Hi, I want to use scp to upload file to my unix server. i am using this: scp D:\testr.txt unixuser@unixhost:/path it returns an error: ssh: D: host/servname not known i am not sure how to tell path of my D drive in the command and how will command understand it has to pick from my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kohli
5 Replies
disco(1)						      General Commands Manual							  disco(1)

NAME
disco - Mono's Web Service Discovery Tool SYNOPSIS
disco [options] url DESCRIPTION
disco is a tool for discovering web services and for retireving the documents that describe those services. url is the location of a DISCO document, which includes a list of WSDL documents, XML schemas and references to other DISCO documents. disco downloads the DISCO document and all referenced documents (unless the -nosave option is specified), and saves them to disk. OPTIONS
The following options are available: -nologo Supress the startup logo. -nosave Do not save the discovered documents to disk. The default is to save the documents. -o:directory , -out:directory The directory where to save the discovered documents. By default, documents are saved in the current directory. -u:username , -user:username The user name to use when connecting to the server. -p:password , -password:password The password to use when connecting to the server. -d:domain , -domain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the server. -proxy:url The url of the proxy server to use for http requests. -proxyusername:username The user name to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxypassword:password The password to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxydomain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the proxy. AUTHORS
Lluis Sanchez Gual (lluis@ximian.com) LICENSE
disco is released under the terms of the GNU GPL. SEE ALSO
wsdl(1), soapsuds(1), mono(1), mcs(1) disco(1)