Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting No Such File or Directory error Post 302885337 by SoapilyProne on Friday 24th of January 2014 07:32:21 PM
Old 01-24-2014
I created the file in Windows and then uploaded the file to a Unix timeshare.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

error: rw/regexp.h: No such file or directory

Hello every one, i am trying to compile c++ modules. while compiling a module i am getting the following error. cdbh_RecordStore.C:32:23: error: rw/regexp.h: No such file or directory make: *** Error 1 I googled for the solution , i found that this is a Rogue wave class. actually... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SFTP error: no such file or directory

Hi All, I am using a shell script for SFTPing the files to target server. The problem which I am facing is that even if the files are not transferred, the script finishes successfully. I want the script to fail in case the remote directory does not exists. The script which I am using is as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shalini@@@
1 Replies

3. Linux

Error crt0.o no such file or directory

Hi, I am installing gcc cross compiler for x86_64. After installation when i am compiling simple program, i am getting error as "/usr/cross/lib/gcc-lib/x86_64-pc-elf/3.2.3/../../../../x86_64-pc-elf/bin/ld: cannot open crt0.o: No such file or directory" Please tell me how to resolve this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mandar123
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error: GL/glut.h: No such file or directory

hi, I get this error when I compile my source on mac Leopard. is because I need to configure openGL path ? Monitor.h:15:60: error: GL/glut.h: No such file or directory Monitor.h:16:60: error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory Monitor.C: In function 'void display2()': Monitor.C:77:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCP error: No such file or directory

Hi, I am trying to do scp using the following script: #!/usr/local/bin/bash BUILDDATE=20120220 for line in `cat arch_host_plat_src_dest` do src=`echo $line | cut -d: -f4` dest=`echo $line | cut -d: -f5` echo scp -p /builds/${BUILDDATE}/Integration/$src ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Technext
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error : No such file or directory

Hi, I have issued the below command to remove directories under a specific path, it removes them fine. But atlast it tries to find the same directory and fails. Directories: /root/app/dir /root/app/dir/files/ /root/app/dir/backup/ /root/app/dir/archive/ Command: find... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

No such file or directory error

Hi, After executing load_data.sh script , it completes the steps in script but give following error.Please let me know how to fix it. ./load_data.sh: ' missing ./load_data.sh: 0: not found for i in 1 2 3 do ###some processing#### DLOG=$( eval echo \${TXPCY_${i}_DATA_FILE_LOG} )... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandy162
4 Replies

8. Solaris

/bin/find: stat() error <File> : No such file or directory

Hi, I am getting below error in Solaris 10 SPARC when trying to issue a search on /var/tmp partition Below is the query /bin/find /var/tmp/ -type f -atime +1 Below is the result /bin/find: stat() error <File> : No such file or directory (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
28 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Weird Error (: No such file or directory)

Hi Everyone, I am trying to make this script to use, to find out the DAHDI channel status. Every thing works fine, I even get proper results, however I have this weird error that comes along. Can someone please help me. Thanks a lot. #!/bin/bash # Color to set the test to when a channel is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeetz
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

No such file or directory error

I am new to shell scripting so I assume there is something basic I am missing but I have not been able to figure it out. When I run the following code from a script it can't find the paths to the directory or files. I can literally cut and paste the commands into terminal and they work fine. Why... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TryAgain12
2 Replies
HOTSWAPRC(5)							File Formats Manual						      HOTSWAPRC(5)

NAME
hotswaprc - configuration file for hotswap DESCRIPTION
/etc/hotswaprc is the global configuration file for the hotswap utility. It allows system administrators to specify arbitrary shell scripts to be run after a device is inserted, as well as before and after it is removed. Scripts are selected according to the model name retrieved from the device. This is particularly helpful for automatic configura- tion of CD-RW drives, which require SCSI emulation and bypass normal access via the IDE subsystem. hotswaprc is implemented as an Extensible Mark-up Language (XML) application. XML documents are structured using elements of the form <tag-name> content <tag-name>. A Document Type Definition (DTD) describes the possible content of each element. Please refer to the XML specification for more information. The hotswap distribution also contains an example file, doc/hotswaprc.example, which includes the DTD for the configuration file format. ELEMENTS
<hotswap> This is the root element of the document. Each valid hotswaprc must contain exactly one <hotswap> element. The <hotswap> element may contain an arbitrary number of <device> elements. <device> The configuration file contains one <device> element for every device for which scripts are defined. The <device> element is com- posed of the following elements in this order: <name>, <post-insert>, <pre-remove>, <post-remove>. All but <name> are optional. <name> The content of this element is the model identification string of the IDE device the current <device> element refers to. <post-insert> Contains the shell script that is to be executed after the device has been inserted and registered with the kernel. <pre-remove> Contains the shell script that is to be run before hotswap attempts to unregister the device. <post-remove> Contains the shell script that is to be run after the device had been unregistered. REPORT BUGS
Report bugs to t.stadelmann1@physics.ox.ac.uk. AUTHOR
Written by Tim Stadelmann. SEE ALSO
hotswap(1), xhotswap(1). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2002-2003 Tim Stadelmann. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. 26th November 2002 HOTSWAPRC(5)