Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Du -sh in / message
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Du -sh in / message Post 302885173 by schizoprenics on Friday 24th of January 2014 01:24:30 AM
Old 01-24-2014
Thanks all..im trying to check my mountpoints and doing a display of all the files sizes.. I know that the one in the /proc are all dynamic system files being created when servers are started or IPLed.. what i'm worry is that will it give me problem in the future whenever i display or use the "du -sh"..any way to resolved to prevent it from appearing again?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hello I installed solaris 9, but when I reboot the box, I got this message WARNING:add_spec:No major number for mpt WARNING:add_spec:No major number for mpt WARNING:add_spec:No major number for mpt WARNING:add_spec:No major number for mpt WARNING:add_spec:No major number for mpt ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Welcome Message

I have a regular user account in one of the solaris machines. I have been trying to display a message when I log on by modifying my .profile file e.g. +-------------+ .profile +--------------+ echo "Welcome <user>" echo "Today is: "`date` etc. etc. The message keeps on popping... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: run_time_error
0 Replies

3. Programming

Message queues

Hi all, I've been trying for hours to figure out how to turn my 2-program (one to send and one to receive) "chat system" using message queues, into a single program where each concurrent component (entity) will both send and receive messages. PLEASE give me a hand with this, I'm starting to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mgchato
9 Replies

4. Solaris

scp message

Hi, I will copy a file with /usr/bin/scp -v /tmp/gaga venus:/tmp The result is: PVER1 GERR00Unkonw switch supplied Wath's the matter Thank's a lot Urs (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MuellerUrs
2 Replies

5. Programming

How to limit max no of message in a posix message queue

Hii can anyone pls tell how to limit the max no of message in a posix message queue. I have made changes in proc/sys/fs/mqueue/msg_max But still whenever i try to read the value of max. message in the queue using attr.mq_curmsgs (where struct mq_attr attr) its giving the default value as 10.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohit3884
0 Replies

6. Solaris

What is this message!?

While logged on to a box, I got the message: Broadcast Message from oracle (pts/4) on hostname.xx-xxxx.xxx Thu Mar 19 19:00:38... root: Will system be available for use tonight? n -----> this was my response ksh: n: not found Where does this originate from? Did somebody send it to my... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: FeNiCrC_Neil
6 Replies

7. Programming

message and method

Differentiate between the message and method. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: robinglow
2 Replies

8. Programming

Help with message class

May I know how to create message class in order to store input data from the command line, so that the output will come from this class? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eel
4 Replies

9. Programming

[XQuery] How to Convert from JSON Message to XML Message with XQuery

Hi guys, I'm in a job of converting a restful webservice to soap. Tool for convertation uses XQuery. Now i need to convert a message like this: { "firstName": "John", "midName": null, "lastName": "Smith", "married": false, "address": { "streetAddress": "21 2nd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tien86
5 Replies

10. UNIX and Linux Applications

Ssmtp -t < /path/to/the/message.txt (How to format message.txt for html email)

ssmtp has been running well under Kubuntu 12.04.1 for plain text messages. I would like to send html messages with ssmtp -t < /path/to/the/message.txt, but I cannot seem to get the message.txt file properly formatted. I have tried various charsets, Content-Transfer-Encoding, rearranging the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ronald B
0 Replies
XtRegisterExtensionSelector(3X) 				   XT FUNCTIONS 				   XtRegisterExtensionSelector(3X)

NAME
XtRegisterExtensionSelector - extension event handling SYNTAX
void XtRegisterExtensionSelector(display, min_event_type, max_event_type, proc, client_data) Display* display; int min_event_type; int max_event_type; XtExtensionSelectProc proc; XtPointer client_data; ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the display. min_event_type, max_event_type Specifies the range of event types for this extension. proc Specifies the proc. client_data Specifies additional data to be passed to the event handler. DESCRIPTION
The XtRegisterExtensionSelector function registers a procedure to arrange for the delivery of extension events to widgets. If min_event_type and max_event_type match the parameters to a previous call to XtRegisterExtensionSelector for the same display, the proc and client_data replace the previously registered values. If the range specified by min_event_type and max_event_type overlaps the range of the parameters to a previous call for the same display in any other way, an error results. SEE ALSO
XtExtensionSelectProc(3X) XtGetKeyboardFocusWidget(3X) XtInsertEventTyeHandler(3X), XtRemoveEventTypeHandler(3X) XtSetEventDispatch(3X), XtDispatchEventToWidget(3X) X Version 11 Release 6 XtRegisterExtensionSelector(3X)