Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX List of installed application on HP-UX Post 302885115 by MadeInGermany on Thursday 23rd of January 2014 03:04:24 PM
Old 01-23-2014
Smilie I hope not.
Code:
/usr/sbin/swlist -v

dumps a long list of all details, the awk tries to filter for the relevant details.
The awk script is a series of
Code:
condition {action}

and is equivalent to
Code:
{if (condition) {action}}

The awk script runs for each input line.
Certain states (1 or 0) are stored in variables, to be queried later.

Last edited by MadeInGermany; 01-23-2014 at 04:10 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

get installed patch list

Hello all is there any way to get installed patch list on Solaris ? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run an application installed in another unix pc?

Do you guys have any suggestions? hpterm -e rlogin <another unix pc> ??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jehrome_rando
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Listing application installed on a Solaris box

I am trying to list all the applications that is installed on my sun solaris box. I have used the command pkginfo but it only give me the applications that was bundled with solaris. This machine runs oracle and pkginfo command does not list that. Any idea to get to list all the applications... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ibroxy
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Deny access from all users, except PHP application installed in same domain

Hi to all, Please, some help over here. IŽll try to be as much clear I can. In summary my problem is: I have a PHP application installed in a folder of my domain that reads CSV.txt files from another folder in my domain and I need to restrict direct access to see and download these CSV.txt... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgkmal
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Accessing global-zone installed application

Hi, Is it possible to access application installed on global-zone from a non-global zone? Is there any configuration to achieve the above requirement? Tried looking up information but unable to find. Thanks in advance. Eugene (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: srage
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to check if an application has been installed on a unix/linux box?

hi, guys, now I face a problem. I have developed an application, and when it starts, it shall check if an application has been installed on the running linux/unix. If result is positive, i do something with the application command. just as an example: I want to check if sshd has been... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sk1418
3 Replies

7. AIX

List of installed applications

Hi All, I am new bee in AIX and i am trying to list out installed packages on any AIX machine in below format: packagename:<application/package name> ; <application/package version> ; <application/package vendor> can some one please suggest small script which will use lslpp and provide... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
5 Replies

8. Solaris

List of patches and date installed

Does anyone know of a command that would show the list of patches installed and the date it was installed? My understanding is that "showrev -p" would show patches but not the date they were installed. I'm looking for this on a Solaris 10 server. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ixauditor
2 Replies

9. AIX

Username and installed application on AIX.

Hi, I am looking to get a list of applications and corresponding user who installed the same (owner) on AIX host. Can anyone confirm how can this information be retrieved? We can use "rpm" to get list of packages available on AIX, but is there a way to get the corresponding user as well for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vipin Batra
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bash find version of an installed application but if none is found set variable to App Not Installed

Hello Forum, I'm issuing a one line bash command to look for the version of an installed application and saving the result to a variable like so: APP=application --version But if the application is not installed I want to return to my variable that the Application is not installed. So I'm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
2 Replies
Locale::Script(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Locale::Script(3)

NAME
Locale::Script - standard codes for script identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Script; $script = code2script('phnx'); # 'Phoenician' $code = script2code('Phoenician'); # 'Phnx' $code = script2code('Phoenician', LOCALE_CODE_NUMERIC); # 115 @codes = all_script_codes(); @scripts = all_script_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Script" module provides access to standards codes used for identifying scripts, such as those defined in ISO 15924. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 15924 four-letter codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying scripts. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $script = code2script('phnx','alpha'); $script = code2script('phnx',LOCALE_SCRIPT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha, LOCALE_SCRIPT_ALPHA This is a set of four-letter (capitalized) codes from ISO 15924 such as 'Phnx' for Phoenician. It also includes additions to this set included in the IANA language registry. The Zxxx, Zyyy, and Zzzz codes are not used. This is the default code set. num, LOCALE_SCRIPT_NUMERIC This is a set of three-digit numeric codes from ISO 15924 such as 115 for Phoenician. ROUTINES
code2script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) script2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) script_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_script_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_script_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Script::rename_script ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Script::delete_script_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Script::rename_script_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::add_script_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Script::delete_script_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/ Home page for ISO 15924. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997-2001 Canon Research Centre Europe (CRE). Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Neil Bowers Copyright (c) 2010-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-06-03 Locale::Script(3)