Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Tapatalk Modification for vB3 - Issue with Avatar Icons Post 302884177 by Neo on Saturday 18th of January 2014 06:34:27 AM
Old 01-18-2014
Example debug logging output:

Quote:
Sat, 18 Jan 14 05:14:04 -0500 2 128.66....... carpannav URL customavatars/avatar302087525_1.gif From:
Sat, 18 Jan 14 05:53:35 -0500 2 58.137....... dmangus URL customavatars/avatar46598_1.gif From: tapatalk
Sat, 18 Jan 14 05:53:35 -0500 2 58.137....... shad0w_GR URL customavatars/avatar302087525_1.gif From: browser
Sat, 18 Jan 14 05:53:35 -0500 2 58.137....... saggiboy10 URL customavatars/avatar302087525_1.gif From: browser
Sat, 18 Jan 14 05:53:35 -0500 2 58.137....... Prathmesh URL customavatars/avatar46598_1.gif From: tapatalk
Sat, 18 Jan 14 05:53:36 -0500 2 58.137........ shad0w_GR URL customavatars/avatar302087525_1.gif From:
Sat, 18 Jan 14 05:53:36 -0500 2 58.137........ saggiboy10 URL customavatars/avatar302087525_1.gif From:
Sat, 18 Jan 14 05:53:37 -0500 2 58.137........ shad0w_GR URL customavatars/avatar302087525_1.gif From:
Sat, 18 Jan 14 05:53:37 -0500 2 58.137........ saggiboy10 URL customavatars/avatar302087525_1.gif From:
You can see that for two TT users, the correct TT default avatar is set, but it does not show correctly in the app. Clearing the cache, restarting the app and/or the phone does not fix the issue.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

where can i upload an image for avatar (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: royal
3 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Similar Threads - a new vB3 feature for UNIX.COM

Note the new feature on UNIX.COM, many thread at the bottom of the page have a new feature: Similiar Threads Here is an example on one of Perderabo's posts: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=16337 Kudos to the vB folks for this built-in feature!! Neo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Hi, I wanted to change my avatar, but I get the message You may not upload animated images. How come that this user has one? https://www.unix.com/members/3394.html https://www.unix.com/avatars/perderabo.gif All users are equal, but some are more equal than other? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ebbi
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

How to get an avatar to work?

I have uploaded a small image, 64x64 and about 5k in size, that was about a week ago, I still do not see my image when I post, or maybe I just can't see it and others can? It helps me scroll through threads and find my own posts easier, but on this forum it either doesn't show up for me or is just... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raidzero
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Member Reviews of the Movie: Avatar

Please comment and vote only if you saw the movie. What did you think? (13 Replies)
13 Replies

6. Web Development

Tapatalk Modification for vB3 - Adding User for System Information

Referring back to this thread: Tapatalk Modification for vB3 - Issue with Avatar Icons I mentioned that we had some "system bot" code: In this post, I describe that code and how easy it is to create a "system bot" user for Tapatalk (TT): Basically, its quite easy. We add a hook to... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. Web Development

Tapatalk - More Frustrations with Icons, Versions and User Agent String

My frustration with Tapatalk continues. After reinstalling TT for the forums, I'm trying to tweet it so we can get a lot of benefit for forum members. TT has both a free version and a "Pro" version (which we pay for). I paid for the "Pro" version, and the first thing I noticed was that the app... (3 Replies)
3 Replies
wdel(1) 						    Internet Applications - FTP 						   wdel(1)

NAME
wdel - A wget-like program for deleting files on ftp servers SYNOPSIS
wdel [option]... [URL [file]...]... DESCRIPTION
Wdel is a free utility that is able to delete files on an ftp server. Wdel is non-interactive and background-capable. It can delete files or whole directories and is meant to be a robust client even for unsta- ble connections and will therefore retry to delete a file, if the connection broke. Wdel supports connections through proxies, allowing you to use it in an environment that can access the internet only via a proxy or to provide anonymity by hiding your ip-address to the server. For SOCKSv5-proxies Wdel supports also listening mode, allowing you to use port-mode ftp through a proxy (useful if the remote ftp is behind a firewall or a gateway). URL-Input-Handling URLs are recognized by the ftp://-prefix. Wdel first reads the URLs from the command line, and associates every file with the last URL until a new URL is found (note that this is different from wput). Then, it reads the --input-file (if any) and parses the URLs in the same way. So you can specify e.g. one URL and read all filenames from a file. If there are no explicit filenames given for a singe URL, then the last part of the URL is taken to be the file/directory to be deleted. If there are filenames, then the last part of the URL is considered to be the directory where these files reside in. Slashes at the end of the URL or the filename (in case it is a directory to be deleted) are ignored. OPTIONS
There are no special options introduced by Wdel. All of Wput's options may be supplied, although some will not be of any effect because they do not apply for the process of deleting files. Please see wput(1) for a description of the options. SEE ALSO
Many options can be set in a wputrc file. For its documentation consult the sample file provided by Wput. wput(1) describes all setable options. Not all apply for wdel too though. AUTHOR
Wdel is written by Hagen Fritsch <fritsch+wdel-man@in.tum.de> and Jan Larres <jan@majutsushi.net> Hagen Fritsch, Jan Larres 0.6.2 wdel(1)