Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Autofs issue
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Autofs issue Post 302884105 by maverick_here on Friday 17th of January 2014 12:09:53 PM
Old 01-17-2014
Made the ammend, still no luck.

My new entry in /etc/exports is

Code:
/dbname/processing/archive   172.16.7.102(ro,nohide)

---------- Post updated at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:39 PM ----------

Also done it for /dbname

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RedHat autofs

hello all, I have a problem that just seem to show up. I was using autofs to mount home directory. It was working for about two week and now is just tsop working. I rebooted the erver and still not working. I can manually mount the directory but unable to mount via autofs. From the client I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: larryase
0 Replies

2. AIX

Autofs

Hi Guys, Autofs works fine on AIX 5.2, but the same thing is not getting mounted automatically on AIX 5.3.. Is there ant difference for autofs confiiguration between 5.2 and 5.3 Thanks & Regards Manu (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: b_manu78
0 Replies

3. Solaris

autofs

hi tell me difference between direct automount and indirect automount. thanks you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sijocg
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

autofs error

Hi Friends, I am trying to configure autofs on rhel5.3 64bit to automount the nfs shares. It was working fine when i configured it first. After some days i can see its not working. i can see the below sepcified error on the log file. automount: rmdir_path: lstat of /NFS/test failed... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arumon
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Autofs

what are all the advantages of direct map and indirect map in 'AUTOFS' and which one is better for our usage (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dinu
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Automount through Autofs

I am trying to automount one of my NFS share to my client machine but it is not mounting here is the scenario : My server machine ip : 192.168.1.100 My client machine ip is : 192.168.1.102 on client machine i have configured the /etc/auto.master file : /share(My mount point) ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vaibhav.T
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NFS issue with autofs in CentOS 6.3

I am running CentOS 6.3 as a VM on a host which has the same installation. I configured my NFS server and I am guessing it works. I say guessing because I can mount the desired folder with mount command on my client machine. So, when I run: mount -t nfs -o vers=3 vm2.domain.com:/nethome /nethit... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashily
7 Replies

8. HP-UX

AUTOFS/NIS permission issue

This is unfortunately for a Tru64 5.1 PK4 system. I have Autofs running and it seems to read and mount the NIS maps, however, on a couple of maps, eventhough is says (rw), the user home directory of /home is (ro). See cut and paste Below. This prevents the automounting of Users home... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Autofs not mount

Hi all, Please help! After my solaris 10 is rebooted, I found my autofs seems not mounting the file systems. I restart autofs service : #svcadm -v restart svc:/system/filesystem/autofs:default Action restart set for svc:/system/filesystem/autofs:default. But still... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zaiwen Gong
1 Replies

10. Fedora

Autofs problem

Hi all, I'm having trouble getting autofs working on a new install of Scientific Linux 7.2. I have the files /etc/auto.master, /etc/auto/homes and /etc/auto.misc and /auto.direct setup, and they are copies of files on a working SL 6 machine. I can include the contents of the files at the end... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: HuntWilliamR
0 Replies
GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)