Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs Post 302883870 by Kapkan on Thursday 16th of January 2014 12:24:42 PM
Old 01-16-2014
THANKS!

THANKS NEO!

I was looking for a solution for my broken links cause of TFSEO.

It is a plugin which is like VBSEO.

I modified your codes and it worked for me.

I could fix my broken links.

Thank you for sharing your experience/knowledge with us.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vbulletin addon for ads?

i'm wondering what vbulletin addon is used here to manage ads if the admin could let me know :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: disgust
1 Replies
HTMLLinker(1)						       GNUstep System Manual						     HTMLLinker(1)

NAME
HTMLLinker - tool to fix up href references in HTML files SYNOPSIS
HTMLLinker [options] input files [ -l relocation file ] [ -d destination file ] DESCRIPTION
HTMLLinker is a tool to fix href references in HTML files, typically API reference manuals generated by extracting the docstrings from source code by tools such as autogsdoc(1). HTMLLinker accepts the following options (multiple input files, -l and -d options are allowed): OPTIONS
--help Prints a short list of available options. --version Displays version information. --verbose Prints additional information while processing. -Warn [YES|NO] Print additional information about unresolved links. -LinksMarker [xxx] Only fix links with attribute rel=xxx -FixupAllLinks YES Attempt to fix all links (not only those that are marked with -LinksMarker. -PathMappingsFile file Read the relocation mappings from file (in dictionary format). -PathMappings '{"path"="another_path";}' Use the specified path mappings. -BuildRelocationFileForDir dir Build a relocation file for the directory dir and save it into dir/table.htmlink. This option is special and prevents any other processing by the linker. SEE ALSO
autogsdoc(1), GNUstep(7). AUTHORS
HTMLLinker was written by Nicola Pero <nicola@brainstorm.co.uk>. This manual page was added by Yavor Doganov <yavor@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. GNUstep August 16, 2009 HTMLLinker(1)