Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Get latest update for RHEL systems Post 302883525 by fpmurphy on Tuesday 14th of January 2014 06:55:19 PM
Old 01-14-2014
You can download the source code for RHEL and build the packages yourself if you have a lot of time on your hands. Source code is freely available at ftp.redhat.com.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I update a file on 50 systems at once?

I need to update a file that is on 50 different systems at once. In case of planned network outages I would like to overwrite or lock a monitoring script so that it doesn't send notifications. I thought of using a script that ftp 's the updated file to all 50 systems, and then overwrites the... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: darthur
11 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to update RHEL

Hi, i am using RHEL 4.0 ES i want to reinstall all software + kernal from distribution pack, because i think some of software get corrupted. like yum/up2date throwing library error. so i want to reinstall them from pack. what option to do same direct from CD. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonirajesh
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how can i know the latest update packages i have installed on solaris 9 ???

i want to know the update packages that i have installed on my solaris 9 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MONMON
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Apache,php,mysql, and jdk 1.6 update 20 installation on RHEL 5.5

I want to install Apache (version 2.2.X), php (version 5.3.X),mysql (version 5.5.X) on RHEL 5.5. Guide re. site address for download all rpm. X = latest version. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasdaax
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Does RHEL 5 provide a command to collect RHEL system log in single compress file?

Hi, I heard a command that can collect all RHEL 5 log in a single compress file before I forget. Does any body know...What the command is ? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
4 Replies

6. AIX

AIX 7.1 TL update -> only latest or one by one?

Hi, I'm about to update a 7.1 box from 7100-00-03-1115 to the latest level 7100-02-01-1245. Question: do I have to install all steps between them or can I just download the latest level and do a update_all? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: iso
8 Replies

7. Red Hat

Error throwing while installing vsftpd package in rhel 6. using rhel 6 dvd.

Hi all, Im studying rhcsa as of now, so yum installation and dependencies are messing me to not workit out. i have dual os, win 7 & rhel 6. i have tried this installation of vsftpd package with rhel 6 dvd in VM rhel 6 in win 7 as well as host rhel 6.still the same issue. below error... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: redhatlbug
6 Replies

8. Red Hat

RHEL 6 :: update to GLIBCXX_3.4.19 ??

Hi., I have RHEL 6 update 7, however latest GLIBC version is 13 i.e as shown below, is there any known steps to update to GLIBCXX_3.4.19 ? Yes RHEL 7 has but is there any chance to add in RHEL 6 ? $ strings /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6 | grep GLIBCXX GLIBCXX_3.4 GLIBCXX_3.4.1 GLIBCXX_3.4.2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alnhk
1 Replies
GO-BUILD(1)						      General Commands Manual						       GO-BUILD(1)

NAME
go - tool for managing Go source code SYNOPSIS
go build [-o output] [ build flags ] [ packages ] DESCRIPTION
Build compiles the packages named by the import paths, along with their dependencies, but it does not install the results. If the arguments are a list of .go files, build treats them as a list of source files specifying a single package. When the command line specifies a single main package, build writes the resulting executable to output. Otherwise build compiles the pack- ages but discards the results, serving only as a check that the packages can be built. The -o flag specifies the output file name. If not specified, the name is packagename.a (for a non-main package) or the base name of the first source file (for a main package). OPTIONS
The build flags are shared by the build, install, run, and test commands: -a force rebuilding of packages that are already up-to-date. -n print the commands but do not run them. -p n the number of builds that can be run in parallel. The default is the number of CPUs available. -v print the names of packages as they are compiled. -work print the name of the temporary work directory and do not delete it when exiting. -x print the commands. -compiler name name of compiler to use, as in runtime.Compiler (gccgo or gc) -gccgoflags 'arg list' arguments to pass on each gccgo compiler/linker invocation -gcflags 'arg list' arguments to pass on each 5g, 6g, or 8g compiler invocation -ldflags 'flag list' arguments to pass on each 5l, 6l, or 8l linker invocation -tags 'tag list' a list of build tags to consider satisfied during the build. See the documentation for the go/build package for more information about build tags. For more about specifying packages, see go-packages(7). For more about where packages and binaries are installed, see go-gopath(1). SEE ALSO
go-install(1), go-get(1), go-clean(1). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 2012-05-13 GO-BUILD(1)